Changes

???: "why did you left me alone?"

It was familiar person but still it doesn't feel the same, Jungkook wipes my tears and stands up, he also help me to get up and dust off my dress.

Y/n: "Is that you? taehyung?"

He come towards us panting after running this long way.

Jungkook: "H- how?"

We both here in the state of shock, how can he? Is it really him? or we both are getting hallucinations?

Y/n: "I don't believe it taehyung!"

I step forward, just to lost my balance and he grabs me by my arms to support me from standing, it feels so real? My heart was also beating hardly just by his little touch.

Taehyung: "I.. i can't explain."

Jungkook: "huh? did you just said you "can't" explain?"

He just lower his head in defeat, not utter anything again. I slowly step back from taehyung, it's not like we were shocked but I was kinda feeling betrayed for some reason. I thought we trusted each other... Even if we just get together in this apocalypse.

Jungkook move forward and gently patted taehyung shoulder, i really don't understand them... how they able to understand each other without telling anything?

Just when someone step out from behind the tree making me almost get a heart attack.

Suga: "You are really sensitive... Y/n."

My experiences harden at the sight of him coming towards us. Even if it's dark I can still imagine him saying thss with unbothered face.

Jungkook : "why are you here?"

Suga: "I had to come, it's not like you kids visit forests everyday to know about this area."

Taehyung: "Don't start again, I'm so sick of people arguing around me."

Suga: "Then tell them to come back again."

Jungkook: "you were the one who-"

Suga: "Shut it and come back."

He was sounding desperate for us to come back.

Jungkook: "No we aren't!"

Suga got silent for a while and look at the surrounding he was not liking the behaviour he was receiving from us. His gaze turn back to us and he steps closer.

Suga: "Listen. We don't know when and where the zombie could attack us, it's better to stay together..."

Taehyung: "Exactly!"

We all turn towards him in suprised, ofcourse we are not used to heard his voice. His voice is deep but soothing, I could just hear him talking all day... wait I got distracted again.

Taehyung: "W-what."

He got nervous by the attention.

Suga: "Let's go."

Jungkook sighed as he was also tired, i know the I'm cause of problem. They all had already get along but i ruined everything and Jungkook had to come with me But the only thing I'm not sorry about is... Taehyung, i never thought i would be hearing his voice even tho it's not even a full day of meeting taehyung but it feels like I know him from too long.

Jungkook: "get on my back."

Y/n: "You must be tired, i don't want to burden you."

Jungkook: "I know you won't be able to make it till warehouse, so just hop on."