Chapter 37: drown

Start from the beginning

"Well all done"

"I don't like wearing this but seems I got no choice" it's okay it's not so revealing

"I think it's cute you look like a kid"

"Tskk, I'm not kid anymore 💢"

We go back and change to afternoon summer outfit, ummm hrmm. I walk listlessly cause I'm not really so comfortable with my clothes, I can see it's cute unlike those two piece I saw last time. It's much better

But I run to lounge and took brother's flowering polo and wear it, now it's much more comfortable to move I sit in the lounge sight seeing the water, it's look nice and refreshing but I'm afraid to enter it, so seems like they're not forcing me so I'm gonna sit here and close my eyes.

"Its your luck" huh him again, half naked? No his wearing white polo on the top, sigh thanks goodness, but why brother is so bold they were half naked...

"mmm I'll enjoy this for a while after I die"

"HAHAHA, your not gonna die"

"How'd you know?"

"Trust me"

"SPHERE"

"...." Just why he start talk to me now that I'm caught up guard they will invite me to the water, I glared at him and crossed my legs

"Stay away"

".okay."

I didn't answer father and start pondering my own business while closing my eyes just like I didn't hear them. The wave are rising timidly and i just want to refresh my mind by watching it not diving on it. I rolled my eyes.

Selena already in the deep side while brother accompany her. Father is approaching my way, it's making me flustered, Adam is in the ground squatting in the sand.

"SPHERE!" I turn my head on my left side and close my eyes

"SPHERE" tskkk

"What?"

"Stop pretending to be asleep, let's go having fun with waves"

"ADAM!"

"?"

I can't haahhhhhhhhhhh! My day really ends here. Father grab my wrist following him in the deep side..... Wait I can't reach the ground it's really deep. I panick and the water reach my chest, it's like I'm gonna die here.

"Fath-

"Aishh, tsk come on, Selena and Cedric is already there"

I can't reach it, father let go my hand and I can't balance in the deep side because I'm too thin and the tides really so heavy, I can't stand it anymore. My knees flick and my body slided drowning over flowing with the waves. The water goes in my ear and nose I caugh and my mouth open where water occupied it. I can't breath, I didn't practice to stop my breath in the water, it's seems like my hearth and my head has water where it don't allow me to gasp.

Third person pov

Adam in the sand watching sphere ready for the accident, when she saw sphere is not in the surface he immediately run and dive in and swim till he reach where sphere he just saw disappeared. Sphere already worn out and didn't move in the water he grabbed sphere waist and place her body on his shoulder. And swim till he reach the ground the family hadn't idea but the duke caught her daughter on Adams arms they both drenched and that's how the idea goes that his daughter drown.

Demon pov

I know this girl when she wakes this accident will traumatized her

"SPHERE!"

"I'm a bit sensitive, please"

"It's okay it's okay"

He place sphere head on his lap and slowly make her bend down he carries her back to take out the water.

She crying I feel bad.

"Please don't do this to me"

"It's okay, it's okay" I place her head on my chest and pat her head combing her messy hair to soothe her.

"You are in the surface now" the duke and Cedric as well as Selena running approaching on us.

"Sphere"

"Shhh, low your voice she's a bit sensitive"

"This is my fault, sphere calm down"

"What should we do"

"Don't make noises, that way she can calm down"