Chapter: Nostalgia

Beginne am Anfang

Gura growled at the two who were having a casual talk while she was supposed to be acting angered.

"Guraaa! Come on! We're setting up!" Kiara called out.

Bae's ears twitched at the sound and dashed across the room, scooped up Gura and ran off.

"Aggh-! Bae! Put me down!"

"What are you guys even going to do?" Cyrus asked as he watched them.

"Minecraft time!" Mumei sang as her, Fauna and Kronii  walk by the living room.

"It'll be the usual chat stream with some gifts, probably some surprise visits. Then we start a new SMP server in Minecraft, it'll still have our old buildings but we're going to make our own society this time." Fauna proudly delcared.

"We will show the ID girls that we're also technologically advanced!....In Minecraft." Kronii triumphly stomped up the stairs.

As the girls left, Cyrus shrugged to himself and only now realized that he's been grounded by a tiny shark girl and can't leave the house.

"We're going to tear down Ame's boob'd up statue though."

"NOOOOOO!"

He heard the girls screams from upstairs.

The day ahead had much to offer for the girls and especially Gura. The stream was nothing short of a joyful mess as the entirety of her chat got into an argument over who wished the shark of the hour happy birthday first.

But the others gladly took this over what happened at the very beginning, none of them could even get a few words out before an avalanche of donations, superchats and subs would interrupt them, and the amounts people sent were something that Gura had to thank. An hour went by from this alone.

Holo Promise was with Gura in her room during the stream while the rest of myth were attending the stream through a call. They had not yet informed their chats yet that they were all living together as Yagoo suggested to keep such infor under wraps for a month or two.

The girls had their own gifts to give and used that instance to calm the shrimpys' attention and finally slip into their Minecraft session.

A future clipping channel would go on to mark the best that came out of this long stream.

"Watson's diabolical present ended Holo Promise. (Gura's birthday hell)"

Of course people would consider the title  as an exaggeration to garner views.

Unless you're an actual fan.
The highlights went something along the lines of;

Gura: Okayyy! First order of business; We map out the town and start gathering the basics, maybe even work on the nether portal, a huge one.

Bae: You saw the gate in the ID server didn't you?

Kronii: Okay but, that thing took them 2 weeks to do, tops. You wanna try that in just one stream?

Gura: Okay okay! Brainstorming later, we start mining. We are one community! Under the leadership of your birthday girl, you'll follow my orders-!

Ina: Calli's already gone.

Gura: Come oooonnnn!!

Fauna: Well she's already mining so it's technically following orders.

*Calliope was slain by a skeleton*

...

...