Choi Han swiftly grabbed Cale and lifted him bride-style.

"Cale nim, you can rest if you're really tired. We can just go tomorrow."

Choi Han smiled when he saw Cale with his affectionate face.

Cale smiled.

"I have to charge my battery, you know."

Cale chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Choi Han's neck.  Cale, who accepts that he is an omega, is now very comfortable being spoiled by Choi Han.

Choi Han smiled and kissed Cale gently.

"Ahh, I can't live without kissing you once every day. You spoil me too much, Choi Han."

Cale relaxed his body, leaned against Choi Han's chest, yawning.

"I'm glad you feel pampered, Cale nim. I want to always pamper you like this."

Choi Han walked towards the teleportation circle to go to the Ubarr territory.

Raon and the others had left first because Choi Han had to calm Cale who was upset and Cale needed time to express his emotions as an omega.

"Being near you always makes me comfortable..."

Cale's eyelids felt heavy as he closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep after getting tired of his useless tantrum.

Choi Han hugged Cale tighter when he entered the teleportation circle.

Wiiiiing!

Choi Han opened his eyes, seeing the Navy soldiers already standing there to welcome the arrival of the commander and vice commander.

?

However, they were confused when they saw Choi Han lifting Cale, who was still wearing blood-stained clothes.

Choi Han made a silent hand gesture and they all understood.

Cale, who is an omega, is also still suffering from Cecil's disease, needing rest more than anyone right now.

Alberu's image would almost be damaged if the soldiers didn't know that all the plans taking place at Henituse castle were Cale's plans.  So like it or not, Alberu had to appoint Cale as commander.

Moreover, Alberu immediately got Choi Han who was a sword master as the vice commander by making Cale the commander.

It wasn't a detrimental situation for Alberu.

The soldiers still bowed respectfully when Choi Han took Cale who was sound asleep to the room that had been prepared for Cale.

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

"Leave me alone! I have no intention of marrying anyone!"

Alberu felt frustrated because Clopeh kept following him like a chick.

He even follows him to his bedroom!

Alberu cannot close the door as Clopeh just that fast.

"I can be an omega for you, your highness. I have no problem changing my gender for you even if it endangers my life!"

Clopeh was really determined.  The gender change experiment is still not perfect and it still has bad side effects on animals!

Alberu gritted his teeth.

'looks like I have no other choice.'

He hoped he didn't make a bad decision. But Clopeh seems crazy about Cale, so, maybe he listens to Cale if Cale tells him to shut his mouth about this...