Chapter 1: I'm leaving Hen (SFW)

July 12, 2015
"You've been quiet and it's annoying me, you never shut up!!" Henry whined.
"Yeah sorry Hen" William nervously chuckled.
"Something's wrong isn't it?" Henry confronted.
"My parents can't stay here anymore" William said.
"Why not?" Henry asked.
"Something about their expired work visa's" William said.
"What does that have to do with you?" Henry asked.
"They don't want to leave me here for adoption, so I'm going with them" William said.
"But what about our friendship??" Henry pleaded.
"I'm sorry Hen, but maybe we can still text each other and video chat" William said.
"Yeah but that's not the same!!" Henry whined.
"I know Hen but I don't want to leave here and lose you either" William said.
"When are you leaving?" Henry asked.
"On the 19th" William said.
"Oh man that's only a week from today!!" Henry cried.
"Don't cry Hen Hen!!" William panicked, pulling Henry into a hug.
"It's hard not to when I don't know if I'll see you again!!" Henry continued crying.
"I'll come back when I'm grown up, I promise" William said.
"Maybe I can hide you in the attic, basement, or my closet" Henry said.
"No Hen Hen, I don't want you to kidnap me" William laughed.
"Fine" Henry sighed, letting go and pulling away.
Henry's bedroom door abruptly opened, startling them both.
"Boys dinner's ready!!" Mrs. Emily cheered.
They left to go eat dinner but Henry's mom stopped him.
"Henry sweetie, what's wrong??" Diane asked.
"William's leaving next week and I'll probably never see him again!!" Henry cried.
"Oh no that's unfortunate, have you had your first rut yet??" Diane asked.
"What does that have to do with me losing my best friend??!" Henry shouted.
"He might be your mate sweetie, ruts and heats can cause emotions to run high" Diane said.
"Mate or not, I don't want him to leave!!" Henry whined.
"If he is your mate, then fate and circumstance will bring you two back together" Diane said.
"Why is it ripping us apart then??!" Henry cried.
"Because Vincent and Jennifer were irresponsible, this has nothing to do with you boys" Diane said.
"What if he doesn't want me by the time we're together again mom??" Henry sobbed.
"It's inevitable and unavoidable, primal nature will take over when you two are old enough" Diane said.
"Okay good talk mom, can we have dinner now before this gets more awkward??" Henry laughed.
"Yes honey, let's not keep William and your father waiting" Diane chuckled.
They left Henry's room and joined Mr. Emily and William for dinner.
"So I heard William's going back to England real soon" Jack said.
"Don't rub it in Dad!!" Henry whined.
"I'm sorry son, this was a bad conversation starter" Jack apologized.
"It's okay I forgive you, I used to laugh at this but maybe we can say grace just this once" Henry said.
"This is so unlike you Hen!!" William laughed.
"Shut up and give me your hand already!!" Henry laughed grabbing and squeezing William's hand.
They said grace and continued eating their dinner.

Time skip past bedtime

Jack and Diane washed dishes and went upstairs to get ready for bed.
Henry and William stayed up and watched The Bodyguard.
"Frank Farmer is a silly name but at least he's cute" William chuckled.
"This movie's from the 90's Willy, I doubt he looks like that anymore" Henry scoffed, trying to mask his jealousy.
"Old doesn't always mean ugly Hen!!" William laughed.
"Is an old man still handsome if you have to change his diapers because he can't hold in his piss and shit fest anymore??" Henry sighed.
"Eww Henry what the fuck?!" William wretched.
"I thought so!!" Henry laughed maniacally.
"Let's just watch the bleeding movie Hen" William sighed.
Henry reluctantly followed William's request.
When the movie was over they were bored and decided to play truth or dare.
After boring back and forth truths, William felt bold and said "Dare!!"
"Okay I hope this isn't too much and I understand if you don't want to" Henry mumbled.
"Hen just tell me what the bloody dare is!!" William chuckled.
"I dare you to kiss me" Henry said.
"Oh I didn't know you liked other boys, now close your eyes and pucker up!!" William laughed.
Henry was taken aback by William consenting to the dare and followed his instructions.
William also closed his eyes and puckered his lips.
They leaned forward until their lips met and kissed.
Henry ran his hand through William's hair and held the back of his head, pulling him in closer.
William broke the kiss and laughed at Henry's blushing red face.
"What Willy??" Henry shyly asked.
"You look like a tomato Hen Hen!!" William laughed.
Henry stayed embarrassed until they went upstairs to get ready for bed.
He couldn't stop thinking about the kiss as he drifted off into sleep.