Subplot: Hanging out with Uni and Xion

The next day after spending the day with Noire, everyone was just finishing breakfast.

Y/N: That was good. Who made it?

Xion: I did. Ever since I made ice cream, I wanted to try cooking other things and so I've started to like it.

Uni: I'm glad she's with us. What she makes is the best as well as Compa's.

Noire: I would have made it myself but I figured she could take care of it.

Xion: Actually, Noire tried but she couldn't figure out what to make or know how to cook it. So I had to take over for her.

Noire: Whatever, I didn't want to cook for you anyway.

Y/N: So Noire, will we do quests since you showed me around the city?

Noire: I can't. I have to catch up on paperwork. I've fallen behind because of yesterday.

Uni: I can come with you on quests if you like, Y/N.

Y/N: I appreciate it, Uni.

Xion: I'll come too, I could use some practice with my keyblade.

Y/N: Sounds good.

Timeskip

Y/N, Uni, and Xion took a quest that involved going to the Septent Resort.

Xion: This is where we do the job? I didn't think we were going to a beach resort

Uni: It was taken over by monsters, so it's been a favorite place to hunt.

Y/N: Seems like a lot of places have been overrun by monsters.

Xion: I should come back here sometime.

Y/N: Same, I could have some fun here.

Uni: Don't forget about what we have to do.

Y/N: Right, so what do we have to do?

Uni: You forgot already, sheesh. Okay, we came here to slay a dolphin.

Xion: Isn't that a little harsh? I mean, they're really harmless.

Y/N: I should have chosen the quest we do. I'm not sure if I can kill an innocent dolphin.

Uni: What are you talking about? They're really dangerous. Even I can't take one alone.

Xion: Are you sure?

Uni: Yes, why do you keep asking?

Before she could answer, something came out of the water and turned its gaze at the group. Uni aimed her rifle at it as Y/N and Xion had their keyblades out.

 Uni aimed her rifle at it as Y/N and Xion had their keyblades out