Enter Organization XIII

As Y/N, The CPUs, and the Candidates entered the abandoned factory, they encountered monsters as they search the place.

Y/N: So far, no sign of any heartless around. Maybe we got rid all of them in the village.

Purple Heart: Possible but I doubt it would have been that easy.

Black Heart: We still haven't searched the whole place yet. Let's continue looking.

Purple Sister: While we're here, maybe we can find some gadgets. Ohhh! I wonder if it's a rare device or-.

Purple Heart: Our task is more important right now, Nepgear.

Purple Sister: I know. She said, disappointed.

Y/N: You really like technology, don't you?

Purple Sister: I can't help. I get really excited when I see a new piece of technology.

Black Sister: You can be really obsessed about it sometimes.

Black Heart: You're hardly any different, Uni. You collect every gun you come across and examine of its parts.

Uni started to grow red in embarrassment.

Black Sister: Yes, well I'm interested to see how my guns are.

Y/N: I think they're both cool. I mean it shows how much you love it. Maybe you can show me which ones you like best.

The Candidates both smiled and nodded.

Y/N: Hey Nepgear, didn't you say that you're working on a new project?

Purple Sister: Yes, but it's a secret. I'm almost finished.

Y/N: I look forward to it.

Purple Heart: There's something up ahead.

White monsters started to appear in front of them.

Purple Sister: Are these things heartless too?

Y/N: No, they're Nobodies. Careful, these guys are stronger than heartless.

Black Heart: Nobodies? Where are all of these weird creatures coming from?

Black Sister: Doesn't matter. Let's take them out.

The dusks slowly approach as the group began slashing the nobodies. Y/N quickly circled around each dusks and took them out from behind. He also used fire at the dusk for range. Purple Heart and Black Sister quickly flew at the dusks and used multiple strikes at them. Purple Sister used Mirage Dance at a group of dusks and destroyed them. Black Sister fired her gun at the dusks that were far in the area.

Eventually, they took out all of the dusks in the area and moved on. They soon came across two paths.

Purple Sister: Which way should we go? I'm not sure which is the right way.