Richelle nodded and then everyone got into positions while everyone was doing warm up exercises.

Soon after they continued with their warmups, Finn walked into Studio A, his hair was messy, his eyes were puffy and red, almost looked ill as he entered in.

A-troupe looked at Finn, something bad happened.

Piper immediately ran into his arms and they both sat down at the benches while Piper rested her hand on his knee. She was concerned.

"Sorry I didn't answer your messages, it's been a long morning." Finn says.

"Are you okay. What happened?"

He shook his head. "No..I'm not. Early this morning, I went down at like 2am to get water and I saw my mom in the living room on the phone with my dad, my Uncle died Pipes." His voice cracked.

Piper gasped lightly and opened her arms out to him, he scooted forward and wrapped his arms on her waist and rested his hands on her shoulder.

A-troupe turned over to Piper and Finn as he had his face towards them but didn't have his gaze towards them. All they could see was puffy red eyes.

He pulled away and pulled his head down sadly. "Gosh. Are you okay? No that's such a shit question to ask, I mean I'm so sorry."

Piper kissed his lips softly and he sighed deeply. "I'm not the best I mean this was so all sudden. I'm such an awful boyfriend, I didn't even answer any of your messages, I bet you were worrying sick."

"Don't you dare apologise to me. Your Uncle died Finn, I don't care about the messages, how are you feeling?" Piper said.

"I feel like shit, my whole body aches, I'm confused. My whole family is. He suffered another heart attack, a bad one that just killed him.." Finn sniffles.

"Then why did you come to rehearsals? You don't seem well at all!"

Finn rubbed his eyes repeatedly and turned to his girlfriend. "I didn't want you to worry. I thought that if I wasn't here yet, you would've been to my house, and I needed to get out of there."

Piper shook her head and grabbed his hands. "How many of hours of sleep did you get this morning?"

He chuckled. "You don't wanna know the answer to that. Two to three hours?"

She immediately stood up and pulled him up. "Okay you're going home and going to bed! You won't function if you rehearse here."

"What about our duet?"

"What about it Finn. You need sleep, if you rehearse you will physically pass out!"

Finn inhaled and mumbled. "Ah. Okay Pipes." He said and hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately.

He grabbed his duffel bag and walked out of Studio A as she turned behind her and saw the rest of the team staring at her.

Is Finn ready of the team knowing the news of his Uncle already?

After rehearsals, Piper walked into the locker rooms and grabbed her bags as Amy and Henry walked in.

"Hey, how is Finn?" Henry asked concerned.

Piper shivered nervously. "He's shaken up, as you know he was very close with him, but I'm going my house and then to Finn's. I feel awful for him as he'll be surrounded by his dad for the next week. I can't stand that man."

Henry and Amy rolled their eyes in anger. "That man just gives me shivers down my throat. But tell Finn we're always here for him."

Piper smiled and hugged the both of them. "Thanks guys, that'll mean a lot to him. I gotta go."