Headcanons

🧸🤍1🤍🧸

After 2 years of friendship, Piper and Finn finally got together even with some bumps in the road, and that taught him a lesson to never cheat on anyone's best friend or even anyone. But it worked out in the end Piper's happy and Finn is happy and that is all they need. They couldn't be more happier and couldn't stop gazing into each others eyes.

💟💕2💕💟

When Piper and Finn got engaged, Amy was the most happiest more than Piper because she's been dreaming of this day since she met Piper and was thrilled for the both of them and couldn't be more happy for them to be spending the rest of their lives together. And all Amy wanted from the beginning of their friendship was for her to have someone who cares and loves her, and that's what she exactly got.

😚💜3💜😚

Now that each of their best friends are in relationships now, they always go on double dates each month and they love spending time with their best friends and at the end of the night Piper and Amy are hangover with too many cocktails and Henry and Finn with loads of beers, and then they have to drag their drunken girlfriends home.

🧡4🧡

When Piper and Finn got together she told Finn to never make the mistake what he did to Amy, and he promised her he would never do it again, It's been 5 years and has kept his promise.

💛5💛

Piper and Finn both have a signature duet they dance to, and that's 'Fix You' by Coldplay and Finn falls more in love with her each more.

💗6💗

Finally after a year of a long engagement, Piper and Finn got married beside the beach along with her close friends and family and the people she loves the most. And it was the most incredible and magical day ever.

🥰❤7❤🥰

When Piper gets sick, Finn does everything he can do for it to go away, they always have a Netflix marathon and watches all of their favourite shows and films together while cuddled on the couch together with her favourite chocolate, and he goes to the shops and buys her favourite flowers and food to make it all go away.

💘8💘

Piper and Finn love dancing together. They always win first place in duets because they are that amazing and have so much chemistry together.

🤑💚9💚🤑

Even though people say high school relationships never work, a-troupe and especially Amy knows in her head that Piper and Finn will last together forever, you can just see it from the first day they got together. But everyone has seen it from the first time they met each other.

🖤10🖤

When Finn was going through his parents divorce, Piper was there for Finn every single day comforting him whenever he needed her and didn't leave his sight all day. She couldn't even imagine what he was going through, but she kept on telling him on the hard days that he was so strong and that's why she loves him so much.

😍💜11💜😍

During the summer when the studio was getting done, Piper and Finn flew to New York to visit her brother and Riley and when they got there, James saw the both of them together and he looked at them in awe, how in love she looked with him. He could see it with his eyes and Riley could see it, he just knew he was never going to let go of her.

🥳🤞12🤞🥳

It was Piper and Finn's wedding day and it was the most happiest day of their lives. They had amazing bridesmaids and groomsmen and they were as follow, Amy was the maid of honour, the bridesmaids were Richelle, Summer, Lily, Kenzie and Riley. Henry was the best man, the groomsmen were Ozzy, Kingston, Heath and James. The flower girl was James and Riley's daughter as the ring bearer was Richelle and Ozzy's son.