Wedding

Request from my bestieee   xx_loves_books_xx love you girlll! And maybe have some tissues with you the vows broke me, I actually cried while reading this.

The day Finn told Piper he loved her at Dancemania, that was the day he knew he was going to marry her someday.

Then several years later, Piper and Finn were walking on the beach on a summer holiday to Ibiza as Finn surprised her on their 5 year anniversary.

On the summer evening of July, both Piper and Finn watched the beautiful sunset go down.

But then suddenly Finn goes down on one knee and proposes to Piper on one sunny, magical evening sharing their love together.

Of course she says yes!

She sent a photo of the ring to her best friend as soon the question was asked.

And she was the most happiest ever that her best friend will be marrying the love of her life.

They'd spend the rest of the week in each others company and watching the sunset go down together as a engaged couple.

He's overjoyed to be spending his holiday with his fiancé.

And of course their best friends and former teammates are ecstatic with the news of their best friends engagement.

Amy's the most excited out of everyone as the maid of honour.

But everyone thought that Piper would suspect that Finn would be taking her on a summer holiday out of the blue.

Then when he proposed to her it came to a surprise to her.

She was in shock.

The only people he told was Henry and Amy and they kept it quite well.

As soon they got back from Ibiza, they immediately started wedding planning.

And who was going to attend, bridesmaids, maid of honour, best man.

But Piper knew her maid of honour would be Amy as soon she first came to The Next Step.

Amy as her maid of honour, Richelle, Summer, Jacquie and Lily as her bridesmaids.

It has been a year now they've been engaged for, and are in the last stages of planning their dream wedding that will be taking place in the next couple weeks.

And will be on August 15th.

"Okay, my mom said she wants to be sat in the front row with your parents when we are getting married." Piper groans and turns to Finn.

He chuckles at her as he wraps his arm around her shoulder as Piper rests her head on his chest, while looking through the invitations.

"Yeah I can imagine!"

"I can't wait to marry you." He says, kissing her softly.

She smiles happily.

"Same, It's gonna be the best day of my life."

"Piper May Mackie I can't wait to call you that next week." Finn says.

She blushes and rests her head on his. "My dream name."

"I don't care about not having that dream wedding in my head, I'm marrying you and that's all that matters." Piper kisses his forehead.

He smiles.

"If we were billionaires, I would give all my money just for you to have your dream wedding, but I'm really excited for our wedding, the people. It's gonna be amazing." Finn says.