Goodbye

Everything completely changed since Step Inside.

But it's a good thing as they are chasing for their dreams on tour and in New York.

They will be staying together and will be together forever, whatever is thrown at them.

Today will be hard, but tomorrow will be even more heartbreaking as Finn flies off to America for his first ever show on tour with radiation.

Maybe this may be a great thing to show what turns out in their long-distance relationship.

Today was their last day at the studio for probably a very long time, so Piper thought it would be an amazing idea to spend it in the place they spent most of their time together.

And Piper may have something in her mind she's planning for him later on today.

Then a few hours later her mother is in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher from lunch as Piper is getting ready for her day planned with her boyfriend.

A knock appeared from the door as she hummed quietly and opened the door to see a happy Finn who has roses for Piper in his hand.

"Finn sweetheart! How are you?" Deborah said joyfully and wrapped her arms around his.

He nodded his head and smiled. "I'm good for the most part, but am terrified of leaving Piper tomorrow, she's my world. I love her."

She sighed deeply and looked at him.

"Finn, I promise you don't need to feel terrified over this! You and Piper are an amazing couple and I know you'll stay together forever, I just know this from experiences from relationships that my children have been in."

"And don't tell James this or he'll kill the both of you, but you and Piper's relationship has been my favourite to me. I've never seen any of my child look at someone the way you look at Piper." She says as Finn looked at her serious.

He nodded.

"Yeah, I love her."

"So whenever you feel lost during the distance, just remember what I said and give her a message during the night to just tell her you love her and I know it'll make her day entirely."

He looked at his girlfriends mother in awe.

Even the years he'd known her, he would of never known that she would give him such amazing relationship advice.

It means everything to him as he doesn't even know how long they'll be doing this distance for.

"Piper! Finn's here!" Her mother yelled from downstairs.

From upstairs, Piper grabbed her burgundy jacket and rested her purple handbag on her shoulder as she walked downstairs to see her boyfriend and mother talking.

"Hey!" She said and walked towards Finn and he handed her the roses he bought for her as she smiled brightly and kissed his lips and wrapped her arms around his back.

Piper turned to her mom and gave her the roses. "Could you water these and put them in a glass?"

She nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"I will, don't even worry about it!"

Piper chuckled at her family's catchphrase and turned over to Finn. "Okay we'll be going now."

"That's okay! Be back for dinner?"

She shook her head. "Actually...Finn and I were thinking of going out for dinner tonight, is that okay with you, It's my last night with him mom." Piper said and rested her hand on his shoulder.