Flight

Last night will be a night both Piper and Finn will remember for the rest of their lives.

It's just a moment between them two.

And now the start of their relationship.

Then after he finished the song and talked they ended up in bed together.

The next day Finn woke up in his girlfriend's arms, her head rested on his chest as he ran his hands through her brunette hair.

After everything that happened between both of them all he is mostly so happy he's in her arms in the early morning of the dancemania final.

He looks at Piper and smiles happily.

"Hi!" She says sitting up and rubs her eyes in tiredness and cuddles next to her.

"Hey." Finn said and wraps his arms around her shoulders.

She lies her head on his chest as Finn kisses her lips softly.

"Sorry I look so bad right now." Piper chuckles.

He shakes his head.

"No your far from that, you look beautiful." Finn says.

Piper smiles nervously and hugs him.

She thinks back to last night and how she'll remember that moment with Finn forever, she didn't realise that she will always be grateful for him and never want to be apart with him until she was avoiding him for the entirely competition.

He turns at look at her smiling.

"What you smiling at?" Finn says gazing into her eyes.

She shakes her head and looks at him.

"Just how an amazing boyfriend you've been, I know the start of our relationship has been hard and I was thinking about when I was mad at you still worked for our relationship and never gave up and I'm so proud of you." Piper says resting her head on his chest.

He nodded.

"I knew how important you are to me for the past 2 years, I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else, and I'm super proud of you and how well you've been coping with your anxiety this year." Finn says.

She smiles and deeply sighs and closes her eyes and wraps her arms around his shoulders.

"Okay, we need to get ready for our final rehearsal." Piper exhales and stands up and gets ready for the finals.

"Just thank you so much for everything, and I love you." She says excitedly.

He looks at her surprised she even thought about this and even heard it in the song as it was only half a second long.

"I love you too." Finn leans in and kisses her passionately as he wraps his arms around her back and then rests his hands on her cheek.

This moment was so perfect.

It was so clear their meant for each other.

After a whole day, they performed their finals routine proving that dance is more than dollars and cents.

But after everything, they are a team and can survive anything.

"Unfortunately Maria is correct which means J-cruise is this seasons dancemania champions!!" Tink says as the audience applauds and filled with cheers.

Even though a-troupe were meant to win if they didn't break the rules.

But didn't want to go through with the 5 year contract with Maria, that's their worst nightmare. But no matter happens Piper and Finn have each other.