Long Distance

Ever since Step Inside started everyone was starting to think about other options and sadly not going pro.

But then that would of been their last time ever dancing together as a team, which really broke Richelle in pieces as she has been with this team for at least a few years.

But it has felt like a lifetime.

Now Step Inside is over everyone is on their career paths and dreams.

Amy is in New York as she is in the Matthean Drama and Dance, and Piper is moving in with her brother James and his girlfriend, Riley in the next couple days and has found an amazing dance school for when she moves over to New York.

But all she thinks about is how she's going to cope without Finn for a while and him not in her arms for at least a year.

Like someone else who had absolutely no idea what to do for their future, then at the very end of the show the owner of his favourite HipHop crew offered him to dance with his favourite of all time when they go on tour.

Then his life became complete.

Kingston got a role in a movie in London, then he brought Lily with him and that's when she got invested in directing, Ozzy working with his uncle Tony as Richelle became a professional dancer and got booked in Los Angeles.

Yesterday was supposed to be an special day for Piper and Finn as it was their last day ever in The Next Step before Finn leaves to go on tour and then Piper moving to New York on the weekend.

Then Piper had an amazing idea to do a grand gesture to show him how much she loves him, then she called to get a sky writer to write his name in the clouds, go to his favourite restaurant, then a bouncy castle right in front him in Studio 1.

But it didn't end up happening as it was booked on the same day as a kids birthday party and the weather was too dreadful for it to be happening at all. And the restaurant he loves is closed on Mondays.

In the end he didn't care it didn't end up happening all he needed was to spend his last day with his girlfriend, the one he loves the most.

They share an emotional last dance in Studio 1, the place they spent most of their time together.

In this specific room, this was where Finn told Piper she was the one and he wanted to be with her.

Both of them shared loads of tears in their last moments together in the studio. One last time before they left.

Then after the dance ended Finn told her that their new journeys are going to be exciting and they can survive anything.

Piper smiled and nodded at her boyfriend and then just like that they walked out of The Next Step together.

But their not saying goodbye, It's a just I'll see you later.

The next day, Piper is in the Kitchen eating lunch with her mother, talking about her plans for today and about the plan about both of them doing long-distance.

"Yesterday before we left was tremendously difficult leaving the studio late last night, it was so hard. I actually didn't think about it till we did our very last dance together right before we left." Piper said and shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Yeah I was wondering why you came back so late. And very teary."

Her mom turned to her and couldn't even imagined how difficult this long-distance was going to turn out like.

"I know the both of you will be just fine during this honey." Deborah rests her hand on hers.

She wished they didn't have to do this, but she is so proud of both of them for achieving their dreams.