Regionals Celebration

Miss Angela got disqualified from regionals, so that means it's The Next Step and Acronation in the finals.

Everyone went back to their rooms and have early night as tomorrow will be a very long day of dancing and will hopefully win this thing!

Summer and Piper have been sharing a room together for the past couple of days and she is very excited about it as when she met Summer, they just clicked instantly.

They got changed in their pyjamas and did their skincare, then jumped into bed and chilled and chatted for a bit.

Summer turned to Piper and smiled. "You doing okay since what happened the other day? You know, I'm always here for you and I know how protective Finn was the moment you left."

"I was about to come and see if you were okay, but Finn immediately told me he would do it, but I promise the whole team weren't mad at you."

Piper smiled lightly, she always thought that the team were pretty angry about it, but no. And it means the absolute world to hear that from her.

She sighed and looked at her. "Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good! Finally got my aerial, I knew I had it before regionals, but Miss Angela just got to me. And Finn was the best, he sang the fruity moons song to me in the lobby where I ran off."

"What! Oh my god. Pipes that's so cute! Are you two a thing yet, cause I can see it in your eyes."

Piper rolled her eyes and shook her head. "No we aren't, Finn and I are only friends I promise you!"

"Just don't tell the rest of the team about the fruity moons thing because he got mad at me for telling the whole team, so just keep it between us."

Then she nodded respectfully. "Yeah, of course! I won't tell a soul."

"So..how are you and Henry's relationship going? You've been dating for like two weeks now?" Piper asked excitedly.

She giggled and fidgeted with her hands and smiled at Piper. "Yeah, we have! It's been going amazing, he never fails to make me feel like the most luckiest girl in the whole world."

"I'm happy for you Summer, he's had it hard since breaking up with Jacquie before he came to the studio, and I haven't seen him this happy in a long time."

"Thanks Piper." She smiles.

An hour went by and they were just chatting about regionals and her family drama and how chaotic her family is.

"Really? Your brother is that protective of you?? God I wanna see your crazy family sometime."

All she did was just laugh because her family stresses her out most of the time.

"You wouldn't, but I would love you to meet my mom, she would love to meet you, maybe we can do it after regionals because I bet Finn will be begging to come over as well."

"Totally! Cannot wait to meet your family." Summer exclaims

"It seems you guys are very close now."

Piper giggled. "Yeah I guess, he's been there for me a lot this year since Amy left, but he's a really great friend too."

"I still think you guys would be better as lovers." Summer chuckles which makes her laugh.

"Not a chance! Anyways we got to go to sleep now."

They got under the duvet as Piper set her phone on the floor and Summer joking about her and Finn still.

"Goodnight Summer."

She exhaled and then got into bed and finally the room went silent as both of them drifted off to sleep for the big final day tomorrow.

It was around 4am and Piper couldn't sleep, she sat up and grabbed her phone from the floor and saw a couple messages from Amy that was sent a few hours ago.