Chapter 28

Amy's POV

It was finally time for the party. The house was beautiful.

I was wearing a pink maternity dress. I was huge for only being 6 months along. But then again I'm having twins.

I've been thinking more and more and I don't know if I want to know the gender, i know everything is already planned but I don't know.

Right now is the baby shower not the gender reveal, that's not until later.

I greeted all of our friends. Ethan and Kathy were the last ones to arrive.

We went out back and enjoyed food and conversations. We then did gifts and games, it was so much fun.

It was exactly what I needed.

I walked over to the drink table and grabbed myself some strawberry lemonade.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, a smile coming to my face as I felt even smaller arms wrap around my leg.

"And how are my boys doing this evening?" I asked leaning into Ricky.

"We're doing great." He whispered. "Ricky I was thinking and maybe we wait to find out the gender." I said.

"I'm okay with either, it's up to you." He whispered in my ear with a soft kiss.

We broke apart and I carried John in my arms as I walked over to Nora and my mom.

I placed him down on the grass and he ran over to play with Ethan and Kathy. I giggled at his silliness.

I turned back towards my moms. I felt a slight pain in my abdomen. It should be nothing. Just the babies kicking.

"Amy you okay sweetheart." My mom said.

"Yeah I'm okay-." There was a loud splash, I looked down to see a puddle of water.

I groaned in pain. "I'm in labor."