Chapter 10

Ricky's POV

I laid there in the dark cold cell, it been a month since Ben kidnapped me, took me away from Amy and the baby when they need me the most.

If it wasn't for my past and an abusive father I probably would have given up by now, but I won't, for them, for her, I'll fight.

I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

Ricky's dream:

"Ricky where are you." I heard in the far distance. "Please Ricky, come back we need you. We're in danger. Help." Amy, I started running, not knowing where I was going. "Amy where are you? I'm coming. Just hold on." I yelled out.

End of dream.

"Amy, Amy, I'm coming."

Amy's POV

I was talking with Ashley in the garage after just getting back from babysitting the neighbors kid, the garage was dad's temporary new home. He had a couch and everything setup.

We saw some strange man get out of  a lime green car. "Are you Amy?" He asked me, "I'm Ricky's dad. I want to talk. I just want to know if you know where Ricky is?" Oh no, my heart began to beat faster, I knew exactly who he is, Ricky didn't mean to but during our long conversation at band camp he told me about his past a little bit. He's Bob, Ricky's abusive dad.

"No I don't know where he is, is all I yelled, he was far away enough where I had enough time to close the garage door. Me and Ashley ran inside the house and over to the front door, but we were to late.

Dad was talking to Ricky's father. I quickly walked over to them.

"Who's Ricky?" My dad asked Bob. "Nobody and no one you need to worry about. He's been missing for a month."I said the last thing to Bob before closing the door and locking it.

"Amy who was that guy? Who's Ricky and how do you know about him?" My dad asked irritation in his voice.

"What's going on?" My mom asked walking in the room with Ashley.

"Amy what's going on? You've been acting really weird recently. Please just tell us what's going on." My mom said.

I walked next to Ashley, she gave me a slight nod, letting me know she has my back.

"we should sit down." I said walking to the dinner table. Ashley sat next to me.

"Okay Amy what is it?" My mom asked.

I felt tears stream down my face. "Amy what's so bad?" They asked.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out, covering my mouth as more tears came.

"What? Amy that not possible. You not pregnant." My mom said. "Yeah what she said." My dad said.

"I AM pregnant. It just happened." Ashley leaned me into a hug, trying to calm me down.

"What? No Amy. What does this kid Ricky have to do with this? Why does this Bob guy think you know where his son is?" My dad asked.

"Bobs a really bad guy, he's going to cause a lot of trouble until he finds Ricky and I don't know where he is because Ben kidnapped him the night of the homecoming dance after he saved my life and our baby's life from Ben. Ben was the person who attacked me and and tried to kill me." I said looking down at my stomach and putting a hand there.

"So Ricky's the father of the baby. Why does Bob hate Ricky so much?" My mom asked.

"Yes, he is. Ricky's father sexually abused him and Ricky's the reason Bob ended up in jail. Now that he's out I don't know what's going to happen." I said, unable to look at them.