Chapter Thirty-One

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Early morning around 5:00 AM. In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, they are asleep in bed underneath the bedcover covering them both.

 In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, they are asleep in bed underneath the bedcover covering them both

{Christy's Pajamas Outfit}

Klaus is asleep next to his wife, Christy, gently spooning her from behind, wearing his gray tank top and lounge pants.

- Klaus's Nightmare -

Christy is slowly falling through a dimmed tower with nothing to catch her fall.

"You're the Original Hybrid, I love that. I do. And I also love my husband, Klaus Mikaelson, more."

Christy continues to fall slowly with a worried look on her face and she gets entangled in some sticky wines.

- Reality -

Klaus wakes up and sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of his body.

"Klaus?" Christy said, sitting up next to him and gently wraps her arms around his shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Klaus reassured her.

But Christy gives him an not-so-convinced look. "Klaus? What's wrong?"

"Do you remember what I told you about the nightmare I had it you? The one that you were falling?" Klaus asked.

Christy nodded. "Yeah. Did you have the same nightmare again?"

"Yeah." Klaus replied. "But I'm fine."

Both Klaus and Christy gently lays back down on the bed, facing each other. She gently caress his cheek with her hand.

"Maybe, your mind is playing mind tricks with you." Christy said to him.

"Yeah, maybe." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange soft looks at each other. He gently soothes her shoulder-length blonde hair with his fingers.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and gently holds each other's hands, revealing their wedding rings on their left hand ring fingers.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

Later that day, Christy sits at the bar counter with her bottle of hard cider.