Keep the border clean.

After the outbreak in France, Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan formed an alliance, with each nation canceling trade and closing their borders.

70 thousand Russian border patrols and 30 thousand armed Russian forces were deployed to the borders. I sit in a BTR-70. At the Chinese-Russian border.

Alexandr comes to me and jumps on the APC. He sits down next to me and says, "Hey. Kirk any movement."

"No. Nothing, not a sound." I say.

"That's a good thing. At least there's not a lot around here." He says this as he stretches his legs.

"We shouldn't get comfortable. Who knows, one second we're fine, the next we're getting swarmed."

"It'll be like shooting chickens. They're stupid; they run straight to our guns. Not to mention they can't use guns." Alexandr says.

"They've got numbers," I say.

"We've got more bullets," he responds.

"Maybe," I say as I rest my head on the gun.

"How long have you been here?" he asked.

"Too long," I respond.

"Wanna switch? I need a break from all this walking." He says.

"Sure. I need to stretch my legs." I say this as I get up and stretch.

"Just walk up and down the gates looking mean and watch out for any infected." He says

"Got it," I say.

I grab my gun, an AEK-971. I wrap the strap around my neck and get off the apc.

Alexandr smiles and looks at me as he checks the top gun on the APC. Then he says to me

"Oh, and happy hunting if you ever encounter one of those things." He says.

"Yeah, for sure." I say as I walk down the fence. Then, onto the field. I watch the river that divides us from the Chinese.

I stand, watching the view. Then I see a group of people walking towards me.

I grab my radio.

"There are four individuals approaching my position. One armed with a machete."

"Copied, hold your position. 8th platoon is on route to your position." Someone says it over the radio.

I lift my rifle and look at the people coming towards me.

I grab my radio and say,
"3 males. 1 female all looks Asian. They don't look infected," I say.

"I don't care how nice they look. Don't let them pass." The man on the radio says:.

"Roger," I say.

The four individuals come. They greet me and speak in Chinese. I don't understand shit. I point to the ground and say in broken Chinese, "Here no cross."

They look at me confused. Then their faces hardened as they realized what I said.

A few minutes later, the 8th platoon arrives.

The sargent comes out and says, "Hey. I wouldn't even recommend talking to them."

Then. More and more groups of Chinese appear in the distance.

The sargent of the 8th platoon grabs his radio and says, "We're gonna need more backup. Riot shield and any type of APC or humvee are needed."

With a loud silence over the radio, the Chinese civilians seem to grow angrier.