S2 E9: Ultimate Weapon

(Fade in to our favorite heroes at the table of the Rust Bucket enjoying a meat that Max had made.)

Max: "Well, what do you think? Bet you never tasted anything like that before."

Kelly: "It's actually pretty good."

Zack: "And it's spicy too. Totally delicious."

Max: "Glad to hear it you two."

Ben: "What's the crunchy sound?"

Max: "Dung Beetles."

(All the teens go rigid and spit out their food. Ben wipes the taste off his tongue while the girls both ran to the sink where they start vomiting and Zack, ever being the gentleman as always, goes over to the girls and rub their backs to help comfort them while also keeping their hair out of their faces.)

Max: "What? Too spicy? You'll get used to it."

(An alarm then sounds off and one of the cupboards opens to release a monitor.)

Max: "No."

Ben: "What is it, grandpa?"

Max: "The Mask of Ah Puch. It's the key to the most powerful and destructive weapon ever created."

(Next thing they know, Max drove passed the Texas border with the teens inside the RV.)

Max: "The Mask of Ah Puch is the guide to the Sword of Ek Chuaj. The plumbers have searched for it for decades without any luck."

Zack: "Ek Chuaj? You're not talking about Mayan, the God of War, right?"

Max: "That's right, Zack."

Cass: "You know what it is, Zack?"

Zack: "I red and played everything related to God of War. Ek Chuaj said whoever wields the sword, it shall grant them unbelievably powerful. A single swing could level the entire cities with a simple swipe."

Max: "You're done your homework, Zack."

Zack: "Never missed out on any of them."

Ben: "Sounds like the perfect world's most powerful toy a boy could ever had."

Zack: "It's not a toy. This is serious, Ben. Whoever wields that sword, we'll be in serious trouble."

Max: "Zack's right. This is no laughing matter. Whoever controls the sword controls the destiny of mankind and I will not let it fall into the wrong hands."

(Zack, his brother and Harem share a worried look at Max's words and change of demeanor.)

(They arrive at an oil field and are looking at the main office building.)

Max: "Bet they're keeping it in the basement. Ben, you ca-"

Cass: "Wait! I can do this. I can be in and out before anyone knows I'm here."

Zack: "You sure Cass?"

Cass: [nods] "Positive."

Max: "Okay. Go for it."

(Cass nods as she gets up and does her thing.)

Cass: "A'mu-K'ma-Bo'Lor!"

(And before their eyes, Cass had vanished. While waiting for Cass to return, Gwen had decided to help Cass out a bit since she can do magic too.)

Gwen: "Hey, Zack?"

Zack: "Yeah?"

Gwen: "What do you think about Hope?"