S2 E8: Camp Fear

(On a moonlit, rainy night, the Rust Bucket drives through the mountains, where inside...)

Ben: "Change it!"

Gwen: "No way! You change yours!"

Ben: "It's your turn!"

Gwen: "Not a chance! I already have everything planned out! The second I found out that Zack and I share a birthday, I started planning!"

Ben: "Six months in advance!?" [He placed his athletic ridden foot on the table as he continued to scratch it.] "Besides, Grandpa is taking me and bro to play laser tag for our birthday!"

Gwen: "But you can't miss my party with Zack, Grandpa!"

Max: "Now you two have shared the same birthday for 11 years, and if you don't stop arguing, Zack will be the only one turning 18!" [He hands Ben a foot powder for his athletic foot.]

Meanwhile...

Zack: "So how are you two holding up?"

Kelly: "So far, so good. Don't have to deal with my alien-mix brother anytime soon."

Zack: "And you, Charmy?"

Cass: "I'm doing okay. Now that I don't have to deal with my uncle's crazy obsession of dark magic, this summer has been going great."

Zack: "That's good. Everything's going to be all right. If something happens to us, I'll be here to protect you all. You have m-"

(The Rust Bucket suddenly jerks to a violent stop, causing Zack and Cass fall to the ground with Cass landing on top of Zack, as the pair blushed as they noticed this and Cass quickly gets off of Zack, who also gets up and see what the problem is.)

(It turns out to be a young boy named Gilbert had wondered into the road. After Max had swerved to avoid turning the boy into roadkill, he passes out. They brought him into the RV to find out not only his name but that he came from Camp Opinicon they passed on the road. They traveled to the camp in hopes of returning the boy but also to find the nurse for him.)

(When they arrived, Max and the kids went into the Mess Hall as it was the only building with lights on. However, the place was a mess with no one in sight.)

Zack: "Hm, this is strange. Where is everybody?"

???: "They all left."

(They both look to see a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was only wearing a green shirt, red skirt and red shoes. She also had two distinct whisker marks on either side of her face.)

Zack: "Oh, hello there. Who are you?"

Lucy: "I'm Lucy Mann, one of the campers. Is there something the matter?"

Zack: "Yeah. We just found this kid who almost got turned into roadkill and we're trying to find a nurse. Do you think you can help us?"

Lucy: [nods] "Sure." [She leans in to Zack's face.] "Besides, you look cute to be around with~" [Zack blushed and shyly nods, earning a giggle from Lucy and she earns a glare from Kelly, Gwen and Cass.]

(Max went over to a plate of spaghetti and held his hand over it.)

Max: "Foods still warm."

(The power suddenly went out with a crack of thunder. Max turned on the flashlight to see both Gwen and Cass holding Zack while Lucy was just standing with a jealousy look on her face and Ben and Kelly were eating the spaghetti. Max tried to hand Zack a spare flashback, but he couldn't grab it due to Gwen and Hope holding him tightly so Ben took it instead.)