PROLOGUE

You wake to the sound of your aunt screaming at you from downstairs, telling you to start making breakfast at 2am. You sigh as you get up from your bed (that can be hardly called a bed when it's just hay and a blanket), your body aching as you walk downstairs.

Your aunt glares at you with pure hatred as she goes back to bed to bed growling "grr get to work whore!"

After you finish cooking the 5 course meal for champi the fucking bitch you get ready to go to work. You put on your "fav" outfit that you totally didn't wear for the last 7 months everyday and step out of the house feeling the cold breeze hitting your face. The walk to the cafe you work at is a 3 hour walk from your house and you have to go through multiple alleyways to get there. Quite a bit of traumatic things happened to you while you were taking those paths, for example your parents got hit by a truck that was transporting illegal drugs when you were 9. And that's why you live with champi.

                             𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

You finish up your work as your manager screams at you for asking for your paycheck, you sigh (for the nth time) and walk out the door feeling exhausted. You reach your home and opens the door to find it unusually quiet, you start to feel uneasy but just as you start tiptoeing up the stairs a rough hand grabs you by your shoulders, making you fall down in pain. Your aunt foams in anger "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TRYING TO AVOID ME GRR GIVE ME YOUR PAYCHECK IK YOU HAVE IT BITCH!!" You groan, wiping your clothes as you get back up. You feel all your pent up feelings start to burst "I didn't get get paid auntie. So shut the fuck up and go to sleep you useless fuck." You state holding back tears and turn around to start walking towards your room angrily. Only to be stopped a sudden pain in your head, falling to the ground as you feel blood drip down from your head. You look up to see your aunt holding up a broken glass bottle with a manic expression on her face.

Your vision gets blurry as you try to keep your eyes open, but you body betrays you essentialy blacking out.

                           𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

You feel your eyes open to see an unfamiliar pink... Flower petals? You rub your eyes to see if you're tripping but to your suprise it definitely WAS flower petals. You immediately look around you to find yourself laying in a flower "Am I....on drugs?"

⊹ Author's note ⊹

Yeah idk how to write prologues💀. But I PROMISEEE the actual chapters will be funny. Hopefully.