𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

*this chapter will include some of the trigger warnings, read at your own risk ( mentions of sa )

After yesterday I definitely wasn't feeling myself and a simple answer came from Ashleys mouth. "You should get drunk and forget about it!"

In every other situation I would refuse but now it was actually the smartest decision I could make.

It was currently 6 pm in Monaco. Ashley planned to come over to my hotel room tonight and I completely forgot that my maman was in the apartment beside mine.

Just paying attention to something else than her made me almost forget about her. A knock arrived at my door and I happily opened the door expecting the girl I was waiting for.

"What do you want here?" I looked confusedly into his eyes scanning his tanned skin. "Am I that dreamy?" he grinned down at me leaving me to roll my eyes at his behaviour.

I repeated my question once again and he finally answered. "Lewis told me to check on you." to be honest that threw me completely off.

It was unexpected and quite a strange surprise. Why would he tell him? Especially of the whole paddock.

Charles could've come, or Alexandra could come and now Lando was stood in the door frame of my hotel room.

I stared at him while I lost my words. "Why?" He did not even know what was going on and he was still stood there like a statue. "He was worried about you, Madison and I am too."

Really? I giggled and turned around reapplying my makeup in a mirror while he let himself in, shutting the door.

I tried to avoid him and now he was in my bedroom. "Are you though?" I stopped doing what I was earlier putting a brush on a table.

Now facing him I could see him staring at me. "If you care so much why didn't you pick up?" I spit at him.

"What are you talking about Madison?" he said cluelessly observing my face. "Two week break after Miami? Remember?" I said with forming tears in my eyes.

Norris still looking at me with no clue about what was going on. "You mean when you called me drunkily from a club three fucking times? Yeah, I remember. It was the middle of a peaceful night!" is he kidding or is he being serious.

"Fuck it Lando, I wasn't drunk or high I was actually desperate sitting in an uber crying and begging for your fucking help from a man!" now with my tears streaming down my face I could see his eyes widen at the realization of what I was trying to say.

"I didn't know, Die." "Of course, it rang three times, how could you know?" he tried to pull me into an embrace and I quickly refused wiping off the drops of now black tears from my mascara.

Get out, please. I whispered staring at the ground but he didn't seem to care, he placed a hand on my cheek, sliding his thumb across the now almost dried tears.

I didn't have the energy to push him away and even would not try to anytime soon, he messed up with my head and I still let him.

Lando wrapped his hands around me and I let myself get lost in his arms. His gentle stroking on my head made me sob even more, I couldn't stop.

He understood. I let him under my skin even though I knew it wasn't a smart thing to do, but there wasn't anyone for me right now.

"I'm sorry." him and I said at the same time making me giggle along with him. "Thank you." I exhaled and looked in his eyes.

"Do you want me to stay?" I knew I should not let him, I couldn't. "Please." he gave me a slight smile nodding.

Lando showed his sweet side to me before but eventually became the same in a short amount of time and now I hoped it would remain longer than it did everytime.

"Any plans?" he asked calmly and I shook my head. "I need to cancel my clubbing with Ashley now because of you!" I sighed pretending to be annoyed.

The British man sat on my bed and I quickly texted Ashley cancelling our plans due to a family problem, yeah if she knew Lando was over she would probably beat me up.

While he made himself comfortable I changed in my bathroom into a pair of pajamas, brushing out my hair.

As I returned I saw Lando on his phone scrolling through some posts and videos on instagram.