𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

I woke up due to the sun in my face, slowly opening my eyes and realizing i wasn't at my hotel room.

My clothes from last night were on a chair beside the bed and i was wearing a big shirt with my underwear.

Panic flew over my body and i immediately hopped out of bed and the bathroom door opened.

Only to reveal Lando Norris stood there with a towel around his waist and his dripping wet dark curls.

"We, we didn't right?" i asked him in shock because i clearly got too drunk yesterday to remember anything.

"Do you mean if we had sex together? No, you got drunk at a club and i picked you up to drive you back"

Blurry memories slowly started popping up in my head and i remembered the situation with Lucas.

"Where's Ashley?" i left her there. Oh shit, i fucked up.

"Alexandra picked her up and helped her to her apartment" he answered and started to change into his clothes.

"How? Why? Did you do that?" he laughed like an idiot, he was an idiot in fact. Even though he maybe saved me, i didn't let him feel like a hero.

"Charles and Alex told me about it, what was i supposted to do? Leave you there to get Wolff absolutely furious? Not happening"

I never saw this side of Lando, it was definitely better than his "normal" side. Not arrogant and actually caring Lando.

"Thank you Norris" "Won't do that again for you tho, Gracie" i smiled at him and he closed himself in the bathroom.

I grabbed my clothes and changed, in a short time Lando left the bathroom and i walked to my apartment.

Ashley texted me like a thousand times and called me even more, so i called her back after 9 hours.

"Maddie? Where are you? And how did i get into my room at the first place?" i could hear her sore throat from the alcohol yesterday.

"Ashley, i need to hit the track in an hour, i can't explain right now. Meet me after the session" I ended the call and hurried in my own apartment.

Our principals always made sure we would be at a hotel near the GP to get easy access to it, even if it was a 5 min walk, i always drove myself there.

I got there in the last minutes, if i arrived five minutes later, the session would be started without me.

Which was fair, yet it didn't happen to anyone, because they were afraid they wouldn't get enough practice for race day.

"Where the fuck were you, Madison?" Yep, that was Wolff yelling through the whole Mercedes garage.

I knew how mad he could get, and this wasn't the day i would want to experience it. Atleast not at this moment.

"I apologize i slept in" "Is this some sort of joke? FP2 starts in 8 minutes, get your ass in the car or leave."

His seriousness in his voice was my biggest fear, i got dressed as fast as i possibly could, everyone was already lined up and i just got into my car, perfect.

"Radio check" I heard Ashley in my ears and i was glad she made it to the track sooner than me, if she didn't, Wolff would fire us both.

"Clear" I definitely had some hangover left, but not everyone needed to know that, especially Wolff or anyone else.

I drove behind the P20, where Sargeant was, one thing i got from this was, never go to parties on race weekends.

"It's lights out and away we go!" At least she was in a happy mood today, or knew how to pretend it.

Finally, i got my S1 time actually good, now i just needed to swim through S2 and S3.

I found myself in the longest part of the laps, S2, it was the most boring section of all, but good for me, it was the chillest one.

When i was right before that 11th turn, Leclerc popped up next to me out of thin air and i had no space to drive.

I quickly found myself in a fight over dominance with the Ferrari car and became wheel - to - wheel with him in seconds.

He was in the inside part of the track and i was on the outside, suddenly, we became close to the 11. turn and he easily pushed me off him.

As always, Leclerc drove further away without a problem, on the other side, i didn't have the luck i needed.

I came flying to the barriers and i banged my helmet into the steering wheel sending me unconscious in the car.

"Madison?"

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

chapter IV.