𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

When Alexie let go of me, we sat down on a bench across the street and I stared at the ground.

"Are you alright Maddie?" she asked me once more and I couldn't help but tell them everything that happened, I needed to let it off my chest.

Charles and Alexandra listened carefully, looking at me the whole time i spoke, then I stopped for a second.

"He- he then." I stuttered from the frustration and flashback flew across my mind. "What, what did he do?" Alex asked cluelessly.

Fuck, no, fuck. I don't want to tear up again,it makes me feel weak, I don't want to be weak. "He raped me." tears started to pour down my face.

"No, no Madds, you don't deserve that." she stroked my back gently and it was clear they didn't know how to react.

Alexandra felt sorry for me and understood me completely. Charles did too but he reacted differently.

Anger was what took over him, he stood up, started slowly walking in circles cussing almost every moment.

"Why didn't he answer the god damn phone?" he said frustrated, referring at one of the people I called and it was obvious he meant Lando.

"It was almost midnight in Miami though." I stood up for him not knowing what to do, none of us did to be honest.

"How many times did you call him?" he asked. "Three times." the whisper left my lips and another tear left my eye.

"There is no way he wouldn't wake up, if you called him repeatedly he must have been awake."

"I don't know okay, maybe I shouldn't have been so naive and enter a taxi with a weird man in it, maybe it's all my fault, I don't fucking know Charles." i shouted.

Desperation is what took advantage of me in that exact moment and I noticed Charles sit back down.

"I'm sorry Madison, I didn't mean it that way." he apologized.

Imola, May 2023

The past two weeks were a mess, Lando didn't even bother to text me about his condition but why would he, right?

He didn't even care in the slightest bit. I haven't heard of him since his crash in Miami and to be honest it was relieving.

But something inside me was still concerned and worried about him, I tried so many times to shove these thoughts away.

Yet it didn't work in any attempt I made, he messed with my head without even knowing it, fucker.

I was so influenced by him that it was ridiculous at this point, every day I spent at my mother Cecilia he would pop up in my head atleast once a day.

Alexie texted me everytime she'd have time and I was so grateful for that. She and Charles knew what happened and they actually cared.

Only thing I begged them was not to mention it to anyone, even thinking about it made me want to cry, throw up or punch something.

No one needed to know, and if I wanted to tell somebody, it was definitely not going to be soon.

I wasn't over the fact that I lost my virginity because of a sexual harrasment that formed into something more I couldn't control.

I could still feel his disgusting hands under my skin and I still felt the pain from that day occasionally.

Now, I was on an airplane from my native country to Italy for the Grand Prix in Imola.

This was an exciting track for me because I quite enjoyed it, the shape of it felt somehow really comfortable for me.

Same feelings were shared with the race track in Brazil and Belgium, I adored these and couldn't wait to race on them.

Well this weekends mission is to bring a win home and hope for an offer to extend my contract in Mercedes.

I didn't get a chance to talk with Wolff back in America and it bothered me, I was waiting for him to apologise and actually congratulate me.

My skills were quite improving now that I compare them to the start of this season, let's hope it will get better every race weekend.

AUTHORS NOTE:

A shorter chapter for today to get you warmed up for tomorrows part, a longer one definitely.

And I want to thank you so damn much for SIX nearly SEVEN thousand reads.

I never thought I would achieve this and i'm honoured.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

chapter XV.