𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Qualifying went smoothly and I claimed P3, Lewis unfortunately had some engine problems and came in P12 which was not a good position for us since we were fighting with Ferrari for the second place in Constructors.

Norris was quicker than me by 0.129 seconds and Max was on pole. It was a great place for me but the fact that Lando was faster than me bothered me.

Ashley and I were off to post-Quali interviews and I luckily didn't see Jonathan. The most asked questions were about our strategies for tomorrows race and how am I feeling about the car.

Surprisingly interviews involved no drama and I was definitely grateful for it. Me and Ash left the media center and I walked towards Max to congratulate him.

He embraced me into a hug and we started talking about the race tomorrow. "I definitely had a lot of bottoming, Redbull should fix it so we will hope for the best" he stated worriedly.

Max and I were honest to eachother and even when it came to racing, we had no secrets towards the opposite one. At least I hope he didn't keep any from me.

After the race

Fuck him, how could he do that? He almost ran into me in turn 8 and we were both nearly sent to the barriers because of him.

I was ridiculously furious and jumped out of my car as fast as I could.

My helmet went off my face and I quickly recognized all of the similiar faces surrounding me only searching for the curly haired guy.

He was in a conversation with Carlos not even bothering to look me in the eyes. The spaniard was stood backwards to me and Norris was facing me, not even daring to notice me.

I ignored all of the people around me and made my way towards them. "Hey Carlito, could I borrow this man right here for a second? Yeah, thanks." I hurriedly said and grabbed Landos arm.

I pulled him into a secured hall where no one was, not even the cameras and shoved him into a wall. "What is your problem Norris?" I stared into his eyes.

He smiled widely and smirked at me. "Get over the fact that I am better Gracie." he grabbed my hand away from his and flipped us over making my back hit the wall.

His height difference suddenly became more obvious and I lifted my head up only to see his cocky grin.

"Never." I answered placing my arm on his chest trying helplessly to push him off of me. He wouldn't let go.

Lando's finger found its way to my chin and raised my head to his level. Just then I realized how close we are.

He stared at me intensely and I got lost in his ocean blue eyes, fuck I shouldn't daydream at this kind of situation.

Was I admiring him? No way. I could never, he is my rival, I hate him, yet I didn't pull away to leave.

After a while into a staring challenge I didn't know we started I shoved Lando off and ran away from the scene before anyone could see.

We almost crashed because of him and now, I couldn't even confront him about it. What is wrong with me? I was never this soft to anyone.

He got into my head. Shit. Am I really falling for Lando Norris?

AUTHORS NOTE:

Short chapter, promising longer one
coming soon! Thank you for respecting that I was clearly busy and reading this story <3

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

chapter XX.