When the Sun loves the Moon

Second place: Ravenclaw house with four hundred and twenty-six points!"

Harry turns to look at Draco in awe, clapping hard for his sister, but smiling for his comrades. Draco returns the smile, and their hands find each other amid the excitement.

No one questioned their injuries. Dumbledore knows surely what happened that night, but he showed no signs of it. The students all decided to keep it a secret, not even telling the other Slytherins, and trying to forget that nightmarish night.

"And in the first place, with four hundred and seventy-two points..." Dumbledore doesn't even mask his lack of enthusiasm. "Slytherin house."

"YES!" Blaise shouts at the top of his lungs, making everyone burst out laughing. He indeed is the one who brought the most points throughout the year, always being the model student.

Pansy jumps in his arms and they both start to jump. Older students, like Cassius, simply clap, but wear a genuine smile too. Harry doesn't think twice, he hugs Draco first, and soon enough, invites Tracey and Millicent to do the same. Draco groans in the hug, but the sound is buried as Blaise jumps behind his back and Pansy practically strangles him.

Daphne looks at Theodore. "I fear I missed something, didn't I?"

"You and me both."

"I can't believe we won seven years in a row!" Tracey yells, turning to the seven-years. They are cheering the hardest for having done a complete streak during all of their years at Hogwarts.

Harry knows his friends are watching. He knows Ron is probably disappointed, he knows the Gryffindors must all be groaning and complaining, and he knows even Hermione is certainly quite annoyed to have missed the chance of winning the house cup that closely.

But for once, he doesn't care.

One year ago, he would have turned around. Would have apologized with a lowered head for winning. Would have frowned as the Slytherins threw their hats and no other house did.

But now, he simply enjoys the hug and smiles with all his heart. In fact, the house cup doesn't matter much to him at this very moment. What he shares with whom he can call his closest friends now is much more important.

He's happy.

"Aren't you nervous?"

Pandora is, in the most honest way, a magnificent woman. For her brother's wedding, she wears her long white hair in a braid filled with some blue flowers, matching her cerulean eyes. The dress she wears, as maid of honor, is blue too, with straps falling on her shoulders, corset embellishing her waist and breast. Her long, pale leg is visible through the slit of the dress, looking even longer with her white stiletto heels.

"Should I?"

Evan is her twin, and it shows. His blond hair is getting closer and closer to white every day, and his pale skin is similar to that of a vampire. He doesn't get out much: that's what happens when you have to fake your death and hide from manic death eaters for months, and then live on house arrest for years. It's been a month since he can finally get out, and Evan hasn't been enjoying his freedom as much as he should. Because of their upcoming wedding, the lovebirds have never been more attached to each hip.