OT13 (SVT): Bittersweet Part 7

People around us should be happy that this was the appointed place where you could freely talk, otherwise we would have been kicked out of the building already. 

Soonyoung, or better called Hoshi tried to convince us of some ridiculous ideas for the upcoming presentation with Junhui breaking his confident spirit every damn second.

Diversified jet-black cables to keep our laptops from running out of battery, printed papers with the assignment stuck on it to increase our burdens in firm sentences and Eunbi's remarkable amount of colored markers were spread over the crimson surface.

As my innocent psyche neglected to smile or laugh at those arguing dummies, the evident beam was tragically visible for everyone around the rounded red table including the invisible enigmatic man.

Every apprehensive glance in my dark brown eyes met Wonwoo's compelling gaze occasionally, him smirking lopsided made the giddiness appear inside my gut. I have seen him portray this everlasting simper so many times, this time however it weirdly toted an ounce of candor.

Neither did I forget to check him out in a less amorous way. The simple black with white stripes on the collar varsity bomber jacket did no justice to his tragic good looks. Wonwoo had his black hair up with the various strands falling onto his forehead effortlessly.

I gave a grimace of pain whenever I would see that grin hanging onto his mouth, the infuriating half-smile on his mouth fading as the booked next move while an awkwardly sad sigh was heard from his side.

This odd circle of actions went on for around five times until Soonyoung suggested something moderately convincing. 'Yah, should we not need some clean sheets of paper and essentials for the poster we are presenting?'

A refuting voice was audible again, Junhui making fun of the poor Horangi (tiger) boy while I tried to keep my lips corners from moving upwards. 'We could also just print our resourced articles or make the whole poster online which would save us a lot more time. Oh wait, those tiger's claws of yours cannot handle a simple program on the computer.'

Pouting with his lips protruded, Soonyoung screamed again which made the four of us cringe internally without a doubt. 'Shut up Moon! We should be creative with our hands. We are going to get higher points with that tactic anyways. Do you want to be called a lazy twit or what? Wait a minute, your nature is like that anyways.'

Junhui pretended to neglect him, basically riling him up as he let Soonyoung see his left ear shell. 'From whom was that roar? Did you all hear something?'

Keeping his eyelids closed for a jiff, Wonwoo interfered the fight as if it is his daily job. 'Can we please just move on? I think that it is a great idea to start on paper.'

The courteous disguise made me sure of one thing, his naïve friends are clearly not aware of his felonious extracurricular activities.

My best friend could apparently not agree more, grabbing me tightly by the upper arm while Eunbi exclaimed in rapid words that were somewhat understandable. 'And I agree to that. Dohee-yah, you should go to the supply room and get something for our project. Wonwoo-ssi, do you want to help her?'

Being obvious is an understatement, knife-sharp darts were sent in hasty speed towards the overjoyed girl. A quick look around the table got me an insight of their given reactions, his close acquaintances showed puzzled attitudes as Wonwoo's foxlike eyes reacted to Eunbi's absurd suggestion. 

They flinched in milliseconds.

I simply fake smiled, the whisper dove underneath my rocky breath as I nudged Eunbi on her left knee with mine. 'Why are you not coming along with me? I am telling you that this not a great idea.'