95L (Seungcheol, Jeonghan & Joshua): Little Thing Part 2 (18+)

Why would it be so enormously difficult to bring any baby food home, right? You could see it like regular grocery shopping with one taunting mother-in-law behind you who keeps asking the workers if there are any coupons to save money. My brains fried in hot oil, not filled enough with oxygen to make me function normally as I stood unrelentingly in front of an aisle occupied by tons of labels and boxes. Slapping two hands on my cheeks to wake myself up, I mentally started cussing the hell out of my two best friends. Wonder whether that was worth the effort? Definitely. My dark eyebrows twitched at the sight of Joshua snoring on the greyish slouchy couch, shaking my head in disapproval as I reached the kitchen. Well, the chaos could now begin to roll. I heard those dimwits murmuring and groaning from short distance, the mascot already sensing some kind of stupidity that I have been born with as he picked one of the bought boxes up. 'Seungcheol, what did you even bring home? What is all this stuff?'

I rolled my dark eyes in a tumble, giving Jeonghan the benefit of the doubt while I spotted the other lazily sleepy one nearing me. 'Are you playing with me right now? Got amnesia in one hour? This is the baby food that we need for that frail malnourished kid. Do you know what, it was quite fascinating to be in the baby food aisle as an everlasting handsome bachelor. Amazing experience. They even sell this baby cereal and oatmeal.'

Deliberately dragging the "a" in amazing way longer than needed, I sighed while randomly picking a box to read the instructions. Took me a second to lose focus, Joshua wringing his right eye while he titled one of the packages up to his squinted left eyesight. 'And is this box for me?'

Eyeing to what the gentleman had picked up, an audible sigh left my lips as I continued lingering my dark brown eyes over the blurred words. 'That is for the baby too dude.'

Jeonghan lingered his hand over the fruit drink, clicking his tongue mockingly while tapping his index finger over the glass surface. 'This orange juice must be for the baby too, right? And the cookies because who knows, the baby might need a kick of sugar.'

Closing my eyelids for a long-dragged second, the anger raged up my temperament as the meter sent danger signals. 'No, that is for the three of us. Let me please adjust to this all without you all just glaring at me.'

The gentleman could not care less, opening the cookie packaging with much joy as if he won the lottery. 'Hey, you got my favorite cookies!'

I slammed both of my clenched fists on the cooking table, staring at all the things I assumably unnecessarily bought. Jeonghan added fuel to my flaming headache again. 'And how are we supposed to make this baby food? I have no experience whatsoever, just saying.'

Shooting my glance while raising my thick eyebrow high, the annoying smirk on his lips made me despise him more as I grabbed the carton box without looking at it. 'As if I do. It is not my fault that you were brought up like a wicked prince. And about preparation, that is nothing. We just need to take a bowl and take this thing out, and then we open it...'

Opening the baby food mixture is such a nuisance, or at least it came to be one. The white solid substance hit me directly in the face, two bothersome guys laughing their asses off while they gawk at me. Nobody taught these two manners, not even their lovely mothers. It is their fault that they laughed, grabbing the package while smearing Joshua's face full of it. Jeonghan followed the same path, all of us getting into a nasty fight until I screamed in a high-pitched sound. 'STOP, THIS IS FOOD FOR THE CHILD YOU MORONS! It is not for playing! Are you guys going mad?'