OT13 (SVT): Bittersweet Part 2

The heavy atmosphere was conspicuous around the ruby colored chamber. Pretty refreshing to find yourself in a situation when the spotlight is on someone else. Still, when that light turns to where you are standing, the unalloyed soul within might be caught red-handed.

Fully immersed in alcoholic libation, the enigmatic man shifted his foxlike eyes in a slow pace, saccades moving rapidly in trembling enmity. Snapping back to corporeality, my lips pierced together while halting the ongoing chuckle, feeling something similar to a cigarette burning on my aching heart.

His tense gaze landed on my jittery figure. His eyelashes were wet from the previous moistened impact while my breath withheld in a long pause. I could see him scanning every single inch of me, every specific flaw or detail that I might have not even taken a notice on.

And yet, I was not talking about the man in front of me. No, I saw that filthy demon again, gnashing my own antecedent on an iron skewer as he burned me alive above the invincible flames...

Nevertheless.

An unrequited crush, where did that lovely affection for my college hero suddenly go? My slender arms felt tremors in their crimson veins after I caught a mocking sound which broke the aggravating silence within the enclosed section. 'What did you just say there, peach?'

His unheralded rubbernecking took no opportunity to cease, Wonwoo stepping dangerously closer to my abashed state. For a moment I gained no sense of time, my dark brown eyes noticing a glint of hatred and despise in his dark orbs.

My blurred view glitched between past and current time again, an upcoming headache threatening to decipher everything from my so-called priors.

The enigmatic man wanted to slid even more within my perimeter, Seungcheol being the one who stopped him from accomplishing that goal. 'Do not sweat it, Jeon Wonwoo. I think that she is the one Inguk hyung was talking about.'

Inguk. 

Hyung.

This bastard is going to get the most vividly profane lecture of his life. Why would my boss tell anyone about me? And what exactly did Inguk tell?

My head stirred between the two highly attractive human beings, the other two standing up in my right eye corner as if they were getting ready for a hand-to-hand combat. A horrifying grin plastered onto his soft lips, locking his foxlike eyes with mine while Wonwoo tauntingly spoke. 'Really?'

Feeling multiple goosebumps on various places upon hearing his deep voice so damn near me, I dared to make the merited choice to sprint through the backdoor. My breathing organ longed for some fresh air, running to the nearest exit for the outside world. Leaning my back on the stone wall, I set both of my shaking hands on my face to calm down.

Memories from seven years ago were drifting back into my muddled mind. The dark space I was trapped in came gradually back to highlight its terror, choking me in the deepest parts of sinlessness...

Crawling back to my beloved apartment, I felt a familiar emotion I had not experienced in a long time. Beaten and defeated could be the best definition for my current state of mind. Sometimes you should just follow up on some of the tips and tricks your acquaintances are giving, Hwang Eunbi's instinct being completely accurate.