𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓈 

 𝐼𝓃 𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹𝓈, 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒹𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈 𝓉𝓎𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒷𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒶 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝑔𝑔𝓁𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉, 𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒻𝓎 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑒𝒸𝒽𝓃𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓂'𝓈 𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈, 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓃𝑜 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓌𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈. 𝐻𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒. 

 𝒜𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓂'𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝒸𝒽𝓃𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓂. 𝐵𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 "𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒," 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑒𝓃𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈. 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝒸𝒽𝓃𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑒, 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉𝓁𝓎, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓍𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓉.

"Activate light silence," Yueting says as she remains airborne, knowing she's about to touch down soon.

⌞Activating secret technique: light silence⌝

Just before landing, Yueting executes a graceful turn, touching the ground with only one leg, maintaining silence and feeling weightless. However, her balance falters, causing her to topple over once she lands. Seated on the street, she attracts the attention of passersby.

Standing up to brush off the dust, Yueting realizes she's dressed in attire more typical of men in this world. This discrepancy likely stems from Kyo still being considered the system's owner. Yueting herself isn't particularly fond of feminine clothing, so the mismatch doesn't bother her. She wears black garments adorned with golden patterns, complemented by flower-like earrings, blending elements of both genders. Perhaps Kyo enjoyed cross-dressing?

Having dusted herself off, Yueting begins stretching as she walks. "So, where exactly is the demon realm?" she asks the system.

⌞Activating map..⌝

With that, Yueting had a large map unfurled before her, presented in the form of a scroll rather than the usual window of the system. It wasn't difficult to identify the demon realm; it stood out as the only area on the map that appeared dark and foreboding. Glancing around, Yueting tried to determine her current location. Upon closer inspection of the map, she noticed that the system had circled a particular area. "What's this for?" she inquires.