The oracle words.

Start from the beginning

"As for how I knew, I only guessed that after he told me his identity but don't bother asking me, it's him you should ask." Glyscyra concludes while she brings out a green hand fan and caresses it.

"Is he going to be okay?" Meriel brings up a disturbing question as she notices Glyscyra caressing a hand fan that is surprisingly radiating with a windy vitality.

"I haven't known him for long so I can't say I trust he'll be okay, but if there's a reason to trust anyone, I'll wholeheartedly trust the oracle of fate that led me here."

Glyscyra closes her eyes as she remembers and recites the words that was told to her years ago.

"He is a god that bleeds blood,

And a mortal that won't dud,

He might be branded a sinner at the alter,

Or a hero that helps the world grow stronger,

His loved ones are not to be tampered with,

They are the only ones making him act dimwit,

When the times comes,

That things also sours,

He will weed the world out,

Or he'll just let it rot."

As Glyscyra was reciting the words of the oracle, she doesn't notices but the team does, and they all saw a aurora swirl around her and her eyes turns bright pink, but it all stops when she ends the words.

"I only just hope he makes the right decision between weeding the world or letting it rot!"

...

Explosions were ringing out melodiously, gold and black were striking out against themselves, the flash from the impact temporarily brightening up the dark shadow space that made one feel like a blind person.

Aion had another new injury at his chest, his left chest had blown away with only a few parts of the pectoral muscle hanging out, his top were long blown away into nothing, and his stomach had signs of dried blood but the wound itself had stopped bleeding and was now squirming and regenerating at snail speed, but even if it was snail speed it was still way too fast for what a human at the body refining realm could harness.

Every strike the guy threw out with his rods, Aion parried with his gauntlets, while also effectively and flexibly wielding his scythe to cause equal damages back at the guy.

"You know it would be nice if I really got your name." Aion twists backwards dodging one rod that was about to explode with energy. With his position he could still see the other rod swiping at him, so he uses the twist to filly lift his body backwards doing a backflip while in the process kicking the guys mouth.

"There's no need to know my name when you're about to die!" Staggering backwards the guy was about to balance his step and jump right at Aion, but the shadow behind him where he placed his leg suddenly disappears and that leg drops down making him lose even more balance and focus.

Aion scythe comes right at his head so he jumped off the new ledge hoping to fall down and still give him time for preparation before Aion gets to him, but as he jumps backward there was no longer any ledge and it was like when one crouched on the ground and jumped backwards, the person would land solid on his back.

Unfortunately he hit his head hard so hot took him a while before he could get up but that was what exactly Aion wanted.

Three shadows bodies stood up from the darkness and held the guy down while also collecting the rod from him and throwing it somewhere else. The vines and chains also popped out from the ground and held the guy.

"I asked for your name so I can know what name to say when I'm requesting for your resting in peace." Aion motions with his hands as the vines and chains raised the guy up to his eye level.

"I don't want to kill you, but there are many things you body could offer me." Aion face changes as he transforms, his fangs sinking into the guys unprotected neck.

"Rraaagh!"

[Gained 800 Sp...

... Gained 800 Sp...

... Gained 800 Sp...

... Gained 800 Sp...

... Gained 800 Sp...

Total: 4,000 Sp

Soul points: 17.730]

The guy shrinks up real quick, even his clothes becomes a burden to him and if not because of the vines and chains holding him up he would have collapsed to the ground.

Aion at first wanted to take in all his soul for his points benefits, but he notices that there was something unique in the guy's soul, and he is sure if something happens there will be some people that will be alerted.

"You know you're really starting to piss me off with your numerous means and preparations, to let you off scot free is a problem and to even kill you now is also a problem... So you tell me, what should I do with you?"

...