chapter 19.

"Okay okay here miss calm down.. so you're saying that your daughter went to the forest and then she has not come back?"
The marine asks.

"Yes!! That's what I said.!!" She cries. "I really miss my baby girl.." The marine looked at her. "Miss, are you her step mom?"

"Yes... I am.." The marine nodded "well we will be looking for the dressrosa and asking the king if he knows the information about this. And can you please show us a picture of your daughter?"

She handed the picture of (y/n) smiling sweetly. "Wow, miss your daughter is beautiful.." the other marine said. "Th-thank you.."
___________
"All marines ready the boat!" The captain said. "Yes, sir!"

"Don't worry, miss, we will find your daughter in no time." The captain said

"Thank you! Thank you very much!"
___________
"Be heh heh! Doffy! I heard that the Marines will come here and ask you some questions!" Doflamingo looked at him, looking ferious.

Doflamingo smirk. "Well, what do they want?" Doflamingo ask. "Well, the marines said that the mother was looking for her daughter, and I believe that her name is.."

"(Y/n)?" Doflamingo interrupts him. "Be heh heh heh! You got it right, doffy!" Doflamingos viens pop out into his forehead.

He smiled even tho his real mad. "Alright. I'll figure this out. I don't want them to find out when (y/n) is here." Doflamingo said.
Trebol nodded and left.
_________
Doflamingo walked out of the room.

*Time skip on the bedroom.*
Doflamingo slowly opened the door and closed it so hard. "D-doffy?.. a-are you okay..?" (Y/n) ask.

Doffy's eyes narrowed, his face twisted into a snarl. "Who else would it be? Now come here," he ordered, reaching out to grab you by the wrist and drag you onto the bed.

"Ah! Doffy!! What are you doing!?"
Doffy ignored your question, his eyes fixated on your body. He roughly pushed you down onto the bed and pinned you underneath him, his hard cock grinding against your stomach. "You're mine,"

"i-i w-wait! w-what did I do?!"
Doffy's eyes blazed with lust and possession. "You forgot who you belong to. And now," he growled, leaning down to capture your lips in a brutal kiss, his tongue forcing its way into your mouth. "I'm going to remind you."

"I know, i know!! that I belong to you, doffy!" Doffy's lips curled into a sinister smirk, his grip on your wrist tightening. "Good," he purred, his other hand trailing down to squeeze your ass. "Now be a good girl and spread your legs."

"O-oww!!" She tear. "I said, spread your legs!" he growled, his cock throbbing against your stomach in warning.

She looks at him in horror. She slowly spread her legs and Doflamingo smirks. "Good girl.." Doflamingo purrs.

Doffy ripped out her pants underwear and t-shirt. Doffy's eyes darkened with desire as he took in the sight of your exposed, quivering pussy. With one swift move, he lifted his hips and positioned his cock at your entrance. "Now remember,"

"W-what....??" she asks softly. She is blushing, tearing, and even shaking.

He looks at you with his chilling eyes. "Remember who owns this body." He said before pushing himself inside you and filling you up completely. and it's her first time seeing him like this.

She moans as loud as she can.

Doffy's thrusts became harder and faster, his massive cock stretching you to your limits. He held onto your hips tightly, pulling you closer with each stroke. His face contorted in pleasure as he took what was rightfully his. "You're mine,"

"Ah!!~~" she cried out in pleasure, your walls tightening around his cock. Doffy continued to drive into you with relentless ferocity, overwhelming your senses. "Fuck,"

"Ah!! Doffy!" Doffy's thrusts became even harder, his massive cock pounding against your cervix. His grip on your hips tightened as he held himself deep inside you, claiming what was his. "You belong to me,"

"O-oh my gosh Ah slow down!!" Your moans echoed around the room as Doffy took you harder than ever before. You could feel yourself getting closer to climaxing, but he wasn't about to let up. "Do you remember now?" he growled into your ear.

She nodded while she was getting fucked.
Feeling your nod, Doffy picked up the pace even more, his hips slamming against yours in a primal rhythm. His cock throbbed inside you, demanding release. "Say it!" he ordered.

"I-i-i.." She was trying to finish the sentence but couldn't. Doflamingo's thrusts became even wilder as he waited for your response. His cock twitched inside you, ready to erupt. "Say it!" he commanded once more, his voice harsh with need.

"I-i belong to you!! Ah!!~" With a loud grunt, Doffy released himself deep inside you, filling you up with his hot seed. His hips bucked wildly as he came hard, pushing himself as deep as he could go. "Yes," he hissed between clenched teeth.

Until that (y/n) passed out. Once Doffy was sure you were out cold, he pulled out of you and collapsed on the bed beside you, his chest heaving from exertion.

"Now, now.." he laughs. He slowly carries (y/n) top of the bed. And slowly lays her down. "Fufufu.. I love you." He caresses her cheek and gives her a smooch on the forehead.
__________
After that, doflamingo is ready and has so much energy after sexualing (y/n). He brushes his hair and wears his white t-shirt.

*knock knock knock.* "Young master the marines are here." The gaurd said.

"Fufufu, I'll be there." Doflamingo looked at (y/n) with her weak body, and she was sleeping peacefully. Doflamingo smirks.

Doflamingo comes towards to (y/n) and slowly puts her a blanket. He kissed (y/n) lips smootly. "I'll be back, baby.." Doflamingo said.
___________
...

"So doflamingo we will be asking you some questions.." the captain said. "Fufufu, of course! What is it?." Doflamingo forehead had few viens. "Well, do you know this girl doflamingo?" He showed the picture. As doflamingo looked at the picture, he smiled after seeing (y/n) smile. "Fufufu no. I do not know this girl." He lied.

"Are you sure doflamingo?" Doflamingo smirks. "No nope, nothing at all? By the way.. why are you asking?"

"Well, there's a mother or step mom by named hana. She was looking for her daughter since it had been so long she hadn't found her."

"Oh, I see, i see." Doflamingo said.

The captain had asked doflamingo so many questions as doflamingo answers them really easily.
"Ah, okay.. have a great day, doflamingo." Doflamingo smiled. "Fufufu! You too."
_________
After the discussion is over, doflamingo take a deep breath and think that it's finally over. Doflamingo was looking at the marine boat, leaving the dressrose.

"No one will take my (y/n) from me." he said by himself whisper
_________