going back to the town?

2 am. later. At night
You and doflamingo were sleeping, doflamingo was hugging (y/n) too tightly because he won't let (y/n) escape again because at the last time, she escaped with worse punishment, so doflamingo hugging y/n tightly so it won't happened again.

Doflamingo starts to sweating. (y/n) wakes up because of doflamingo, she saw doflamingo was shaking and sweating.
(Y/n) was trying to wake doflamingo up, doflamingo suddenly hugs y/n tightly like he would not let go. "D-doffy! Wake up!"
(Y/n) said, (y/n) was breathing little she's like getting squeezed.

Until doflamingo had woken up, He gasped from the air and was breathing heavily. "Doffy? Are you alright? Are you having a nightmare??" Doflamingo looked at (Y/n.). Seeing (y/n) in his eyes is precious. He slowly hugs y/n. His head was at her breast, It's like he would never let go of y/n. And, of course, he would never let go of (y/n). It's giving rough love, He was gentle. Y/n hugs doflamingo back and starts to pet his head.

"Don't leave me y/n. Please.. don't leave me.." Doflamingo kissed her breast,
Y/n blushed. "I know.. I know.." y/n kissed his head smoothly. She started to hum for him so he could go to sleep.

7 am. later..
Doflamingo was watching (y/n) sleeping waiting for you to wake up, and slowly lays down next to y/n, He remembers that at night, she was making doflamingo feel better, doflamingo comes closer to (y/n) and kissed her on the lips smootly. (Y/n) wakes up and yawns in front of doflamingo. She slowly opens her eyes and sees doflamingo in front of her grinning. "Oh, doffy! Good morning."
Doflamingo kissed (y/n) aggressively like he missed her. When Doflamingo let go of her to let her breath,

Y/n was breathing heavily. "D-doffy.." y/n chuckle, she puts her arms around his neck. "Thank you for making me feel better last night y/n..~ fufufu~." Y/n touch doflamingo cheek with care and kissed it. "Oh, doffy, there's no to thank me.." Doflamingo chuckle, "I was having really bad nightmares because sometimes that I dreamed my past.. and it was horrible." Y/n looked at his eyes with his sunglasses on, feeling bad. (Y/n) kissed doffy in the forehead, and doffy blushed a little bit. "Don't worry, doffy.. Im always here for you." Doflamingo looked at (y/n) and grins.

"C'mon~~, let's shower together, my lovely queen." Doflamingo carried y/n (bridal style) and started to walk in the bathroom. y/n chuckle and smiled."ok.. but don't do anything stupid." Doflamingo looked at y/n and grins."Whatever, my queen~~."

30 minutes later
After finishing fixing their selves. Doflamingo was calling a maid to bring them breakfast. "Yes, young master I'll be there for 5 minutes..." "Make sure make the sandwich delicious.", "Yes, young master." *clank* doflamingo looked at y/n and smiled. He walked towards to (y/n) and sat on the bed in edge. He started to think something. "Hey, doffy?" Doflamingo looked at (y/n) "yes my lovely queen?" Y/n was nervous to say something she was shaking,  "i-" y/n suddenly stops speaking, doflamingo crawl toward to y/n and kissed her, he carries her and put her in to his lap "is something wrong (y/n)? You're shaking too much.." Doflamingo said with a worried voice, and of course he is really worried, he thought that you are cold or something, doflamingo takes his coat and wraps around (y/ns) body it was comfy *knock knock knock* there was a knock. "Young master breakfast is here." "Oh fufufu come in." Doflamingo said.

The maid comes in. "Good morning, young master. Good morning, m'lady.." the maid said. (Y/n) looked at the maid ''M'lady? I haven't been called m'lady..' The maid takes a teapot and pours it on y/n and doflamingos cup. "Have suger m'lady?" Y/n looked at her."Oh.. No, thank you." ."Have suger young master?". "Tch.. no. Now you can go now." The maid bows and went out of the bedroom.

Y/n takes a sandwich and takes a bite. Y/n was surprised at the taste. it was really good. "Oh wow.. this is really delicious!"
Doflamingo looked at y/n "fufufu~~. I'm glad you liked it~~ You can take more on the plate if you want. There's more."
"Aw, doffy.." Doflamingo takes a sandwich and takes a bite. Doflamingo lowered his head and was thinking something again. "Doffy? Are you thinking something?"