worse punishment

Picture, not mine. I saw it on pinterest.
______________________
Doflamingo was kissing y/n while massaging her breast, doflamingo let go of her. "Fufufu! Your breast got big, I see.. and soft." "D-doffy.." Doflamingo start to circle her clit to give you pleasure. "Ah- Ah!"
"Y/n." Doflamingo put his 2 fingers inside of your clit and starts to thrust really fast. "Gahh!! Ahh..~ D-doffy, please!!" ."I've given you so much love y/n, and this is what you gave me!?" "S-stop.. please.." You said while moaning, doflamingos forehead has veins on his head he was very angry, he starts to thrust really fast, y/n screamed.
"I am not letting you go y/n. Do you understand!?" ."Ah-hah!!". "I said.." Doflamingo fingers reach to her climax and y/n scream, moaning at the same time. Doflamingo stop his finger is still on her clit. "Do you understand?". "Y-yes!!.."

"Fufufu! I'm glad. Now, if you try to escape, I'll lock you in this room." Doflamingo let go of her arms of his strings, he grabbed feet and pulls her force her like she's laying.
Doflamingo uses his string to tie her arms on her head, then. "Pl-please stop this madness doffy!" ."Oh no, no, no, no, y/n. I am very angry with you now. Right now, I won't be gentle." Y/n was shocked at his words.

"Please doffy, I'm sor-" you hear a zipping sound through his pants and his boxers too.
You saw his big manhood again, "Oh.. god..." "fufufu!! There's nothing you can do y/n. Your MINE." Doflamingo suddenly put his into your clit he is not gentle anymore, he is not slowing down or anything.. you were screaming in pain.. "pl-please!!! STOP!!" You said out of your lungs, she was screaming in pain, doflamingo thrusting really fast you were crying, screaming and doflamingo, doesn't give a fuck. Doflamingo was grinning and was enjoying himself, y/n was not enjoying herself, doflamingo grunts. "I'm gonna cum soon fufufu!" He start to thrust really really fast, soon he came. "That's pretty good~~ fufufu!" Doflamingo soon looked at y/n.
Doflamingo kissed y/n aggressively y/n close her eyes. Doflamingo let go of y/n he see y/n was falling asleep. "Y/n. Do not fall asleep yet I am not done with you."
Y/n slowly opens her eyes, "pl-please stop..."

"Fufufu.." Doflamingo grabs y/ns breast and starts to lick the niples and biting it. Y/ns starting to moan, doflamingo starts to thrust like he wasn't going to stop. "Ah huh!!~ please!!" Doflamingo was not very gentle then before. "Aww.. look at your real face. How cute! Fufufu~~!" You looked at him, and you touch gently and cared his cheek. "Y/n." Doflamingo stops thrusting after you touch his cheek. "Doffy.. pl-please!
I-i-im re-eally so-orry.. I-i.. AH! Ju-ust want some pe-eace... and s-ome fr-freedoms.. pl-please doffy.. stop." You were trying to complete a sentence, but until that, you have fallen asleep. "Y/n.." Doflamingo grab y/ns head in the back he gently hugs y/n. "It's your punishment. Today, I am still angry at you. I'm going to lock you in this room. Not forever tho. Fufufu, wait until I forgave you." Doflamingo said whispers to her ear. Grinning.
___________________

Me after making this shi-