i love you.

You woke up in the evening and doflamingo. Was beside you, "fufufu! Good evening, y/n. Good thing you're awake in time. I just bring you dinner." You looked at doflamingo eye even tho he has a sunglass.
"Oh.. d-do you forgive me??". "No. I am still angry at you, even tho if you find me peaceful. But inside, I'm angry fufufufu~~."
You tried to get up but can't your body is too weak. You can't even move your legs,
"Hmm?? Have sore problems? fufufu~~"
"D-doffy.." You looked at him, wanting some help. "Aw y/n.." Doflamingo carried y/n and put her on his lap.

Doflamingo kissed y/n aggressively, "Hm!"
Doflamingo let go of her. "You got soft, huh?
Your skin got soft, perhaps. It's cute fufufu~~" y/n didn't say anything. "I'm going out for a little bit."

"Wait, where are you going?" "Fufufu I have a meeting again." ."Oh." Doflamingo kissed y/n on the forehead and started to rub her clit again, plus your not wearing anything. "D-doffy i-.." "fufufu.~" Doflamingo removes his hand from her clit and lick his finger. "I'll better go for now,
y/n.". "Oh, ok."

"Here some dinner." Doflamingo gave you the plate, and it was your favorite. "Oh, thanks."."You are welcome, my love." Doflamingo carried you and puts you in the bed.

5 hours later.
You were in the bedroom alone, reading books, writing. Doflamingo has returned in the bedroom. "Oh, doffy!." Doflamingo was looking at her looking ferious. "Doffy? Is everything ok?" Doflamingo start to walk fast towards closer to y/n. Doflamingo removes the blanket from you, plus you're not wearing anything.

"Doffy!?" Doflamingo starts to kiss you aggressively and massage your breast.
Y/n let go of doflamingo, "doffy!? Is everything okay?.." Doflamingo was looking at you for 1 minute now. He touches your cheek with care. "Doffy.."
Doflamingo hugs y/n without letting go.
His head was at her breast resting.

"Y/n.." Doflamingo hugs y/n tightly,"yes?"
"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you that much y/n?"
Y/n was shocked at his words, and of course, he hurted y/n too much, "i-." Y/n was about to explain, but doflamingo interrupt her.

"Don't lie to me, my queen." Y/n looked at doflamingo with tired eyes, "yes.. you did doffy, but it's fine -" Doflamingo covers y/ns mouth, "it's not ok, my queen. I should've hurt you, okay!? And I am really sorry I should have apologized to you, NOT YOU."
"doffy.." You hugs doflamingo smoothly and start to pet his head. "I'm really sorry y/- I mean.. my queen."

Y/n kissed doflamingo on the forehead, doflamingo blushed a little. "it's doffy.. I understand how much you loved me.."
"I really really do love you, my queen. And I'm not letting you go." You laugh."I know, I know..". "I love you y/n I really do." Doflamingo kissed y/n on the lips softly he was gentle now.

Doflamingo let go of her. "I love you too, doffy.. so can you help to fix me up? I can't control my legs.." 's-she... l-love me?!' Doflamingo thought. "Fufufu ok then.."

Mom's pov
I have been looking for y/n 2 weeks now..
I have been so stressed about finding her that I have put the poster of my sweet baby missing everywhere. And there's no sign of finding her.. y/n.. I hope I find you.
________
Her mom crying after stressing finding y/n be liek  (nah jk.)

)