escape.

Y/n woke in the middle of the night at about 3 am. You were you on doflamingo's arm. You removed doflamingo arms around you, You get up, slowly walking, trying to get your stuff done. "Finally..." You said whispered Yourself.

You decided to open the door slowly so doflamingo won't hear it. Doflamingo suddenly snoring, y/n jumped she thought that doflamingo was awake he was just snoring. She decided to take deep
Breath.

When y/n was far away from the bedroom, she saw guards everywhere. When she's a queen, she decides to talk to them. To let her walk to the door. When the guards see the queen, they immediately bow. "Good morning, your majesty.". "Good morning.. can you open the door, please?" "Why your majesty, it's dangerous when you go out in this time. Where are you going, your majesty?" Y/n was thinking something to Lie to them. "I.. am going to the store to buy my kings some presents. I'll be here when's
The sun's rise.". "Sure, your majesty!" They open the door. "Thank you..." You walked past to them, 'phew.. that was kinda.. easy. I hope doflamingo won't find me fast.' You thought.

You have finally out of the palace.
You wore the hoodie, so make sure people won't see me, 'I need to go to the boat quickly.. I hope the boat is still there.'

5 am. later. After you arrive where the boat is. The boat is not there.. 'What NO, No, no, no!!' Y/n thought with a scared face and shock. You saw the boat is really far away now. There's nothing we can do.

6 am. later... at doflamingo
"Hmm.. good morning, y/n~." Doflamingo slowly opened his eyes and noticed that she wasn't on his side, "y/n?" Doflamingo gets up and starts looking for you. Doflamingo keeps calling your name again and again, but there's no sign of you. Doflamingo starts questioning the whole castle until then.. he's going to ask the guards where you went earlier. Doflamingo starts to get ferious about this situation. "GUARDS. have you seen y/n!?!?! My queen!?!?" "Oh uh..
Yes, young master she went here earlier in the middle of the night!!" The 1 guard said.
"WHAT!???!!" doflamingo said yelling.
"What time did she go here." "A-about...
3 a.m., I think.." "3 AM THATS MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!" doflamingo shouted he was really angry,"young master. She said she would go to the store to buy you some gifts.
I think she's coming because the sun is rising." "What did she say to you all!?"
"She said she will buy you some gifts and she will come back until the sun rises."
"THAT'S A LIE." Doflamingo said the guards were starting to get scared about this since their king is really mad.

Doflamingo takes a deep breath and grins.
"She escaped." The guards were shocked that the queen has lied "young master we are deeply sorry . I didn't know she would escape the palace.". "Oh no, no, no.. it's alright, fufufufu!!.. oh, I'll make this quick. To find her." Doflamingo went inside the palace and went atop on the palace. He took a microphone and said. "Fufufu! Good morning Citizens of Dressrosa."
All of the people looked at the TV. "A woman has escaped my palace. So..
I decided you have to find her. Her name is y/n, her hair is [color hair], Her eyes are
[eye color]-" After doflamingo were explaining that who you are, you were extremely shocked, 'shit!!!!' Y/n said in her mind. Y/n was starting to run as fast as she could. "If you find her, I'll give you.. some many beris. Fufufu!!~ if you bring her here unharmed, I'll double price. Now, good luck."

You were running as fast as you could, but sunglass, you got bummed into a man, and your hoodie fell, "Oh uh..". "Oh, sorry about that wait.. you're the girl who's young master looking for!" The man said shouted, People started to look at you with shock faces and even the guards, too. "Shit!" You said you get up and start to run. The citizens start to chase you like they are hungry, and you turn left to hide.

Some of the gaurds saw you. They decided to call doflamingo. "Young master, we found the woman." That one gaurd said. "Fufufufu! Gladly. Now, where is she?"
"We are still chasing her young master."
"Fufufu! Hurry up. I don't have much time."
"Yes, young master!" They ended the call

You were running away from people, gaurds. You suddenly fell on the ground, lost of balance. "Fuck!" You said "Come here women! Young master wants you!!"
"SHUT UP!" You said you get up and start running there. 'These people are hungry for the money..' When you were running some the gaurds block the way to stop you.
You stopped running, and you were only standing in the middle, some citizens and the guards. And there's no way to turn right, left or anything... "There's nothing to go for now, woman." Some gaurds said.
"Oh.." You were about to faint. "Enough."
You heard a voice like doflamingo some of the guards shock, they let him go walk some of the guards backs up. Doflamingo, look at you with a serious face. "Now.. who saw y/n first. Tell me the truth guards." Doflamingo looked behind at the guards. They know because they are every in the road. "It was the green wearing a shirt.." he pointed. Doflamingo looked at him. "Oh, fufufu! Congrats.. I'll get my money in my palace and later I need to TALK. TO. MY. QUEEN." Doflamingo said.

Later.
Doflamingo threw you in the bad like you're an object. "What did I say.. hm?"
"I-i..". "Oh no no no no shush." Doflamingo Interrupt You. Doflamingo gets up and takes a wine. You thought he would drink, but.. he come towards closer to you, puts the wine on the desk. Doflamingo uses his strings to put your arms up to your head. He ripped your clothes and removes your pants, too. "Ackkk!!" "Fufufu your kinda cute, you know.." Doflamingo gets his wine and pour it on your head. "Don't worry. I will clean you later when we are done."
"N-no.." "Now. Don't EVER escape from me y/n." Y/n didn't say anything. "I said. DONT EVER ESCAPE FROM Y/N." ."I- ok.." Doflamingo grins. "Today. I'll punish you."
___________________