not letting you go.

Picture, not mine, I saw it on pinterest.
__________
Doflamingo were cleaning y/n on the bathroom, "Can you get out doffy?.. I mean, I can clean myself, you know.." Doflamingo looked at her, "I need my girl to be clean. And I think my girl right here needs some help fufufu~.". "Doffy.." You chuckle

Doflamingo had put you some soap all of your body, when doffy touched your breast he turn on. "Hmm.. fufufu." "Doffy.. pl-please." Doflamingo looked at y/n.
"What? I am not doing anything." Y/n moaned a little.
10 minutes of cleaning y/n
Doflamingo had help y/n wear the clothes.
"Thank you, doffy.." ."You are welcome."

Doflamingo is a really busy man. He had a meeting, work, etc. You are the only one on the bedroom, doflamingo had return. "Oh, doffy! I-" Doflamingo walk faster towards to y/n "D-doffy!!??" Doflamingo starts to carry her (bridal style) with blanket on it and goes outside of the bedroom. "Doffy.. where are we going?" Doflamingo didn't say anything. Instead, you saw a big door, and that is Doflamingos office, "h-huh?" Y/n was really confused.

You and doflamingo were in the office, doflamingo has seats on this chair and starts to work his papers with you. You were on the lap. "Uh.. doffy, why am I here??.." "fufufu nothing. I decided to bring you here because I feel lonely without you fufufu.~" y/n blushed a little. You look down in your thighs. Doflamingo held your arms and kissed you in the head.

When Doflamingo was typing on the computer to get the papers done, you feel something on your around your thighs, you feel your clit someone touching you.
And it was doffy.

"D-doffy!?" Doflamingo rubbing your clit inside of your pants. Doflamingo did not let go of you. "Ah hah.. doffy!! You're in the middle of the work i-. AH-~" "fufufu~" Doflamingo, touch your head, and he put your head on his shoulder.

"Really do-doffy!?" Y/n looked him with his grin on his face, y/n was blushing, moaning at the same time, "I love the way you're making noises y/n." "Doffy, please.. focus on your work, not me!!" Doflamingo puts inside this finger on hit clit, "AH hah~~. Doffy!!" And he start thrust, he was petting your head while your head is on his shoulder. "Fufufu~~. suddenly, someone knocked on the door. "Young mas-"
"I am busy. If it's an emergency, just call me." Doflamingo looked at you. "Yes young master." He left. "Try not to be loud y/n~~." Doflamingo said whispers to you. Y/n blushed. "Pl-please doffyy not here!!" "Why.?? Is it not allowed, hmm?"
Doflamingo starts to thrust faster. Y/n moaned a little quiet. "Ah!~ huh.. please! I-its your office, we can't have a sex here.." y/n puts his arms around his shoulder. "Doffy, please!" You looked at him. "It's my office, and I can do anything here. And even your sweet little body~~ fufufufu~~." You feel something on your stomach."doffy.. I think I'm gonna cu- AH HAH!~" y/n cum, his suit was filled with juice a little. And even his pants. "You just did~~." Doflamingo said.
Y/n  tried to let go of doflamingo, doflamingo hugs you in the waist and said, "You're not going anywhere. I am craving your touch." Y/n blush with heat. "Oh, ok.." You pet his head with care. Doflamingo made you turn around to look at the computer. "Doffy??" You feel something like a hard rock. And you already know what it is. "Doffy.. not here!!". "Oh fufufufu shush.~~. You're gonna be fine." (Nah.)

1 hour later of doflamingo work.
Doflamingo was carrying you in the hallway, "That was amazing y/n~~." Y/n was in a heat and was breathing heavily. You were sweating. "Seriously??.."
After that, you and doflamingo arrived in the bedroom. Doflamingo put you in the bed and starts to bite your neck and leave you some hickies. "Doffy, aren't you busy!?" Y/n said. "Oh y/n.. I am not busy anymore."
Doflamingo kissed y/n. Y/n kissed back.
Doflamingo let go of her. "You are covered with lust doffy..". "Oh am i?~~" "Yes!! You are!" You said. "Oh please. I just loved you."

Doflamingo hugs you tightly. You hug him back, too. "I love you y/n.~~" y/n kissed doflamingos head smoothly, "I love you too..". "I promise to you y/n.. I will give you some good life, I will give you everything.. I will always give you love.." y/n blushed "doffy.." You kissed doflamingo on the lips smootly."That kind of sweet.." "Oh and don't forget that, I am not letting you go."
_________________
This you on the wheelchair🤣🤣❗️⁉️🫵