date

"I eccept to be your queen.." Doflamingo looked at your eyes and grins, "I'm happy to hear that y/n.." Doflamingo grabbed your arms and pulled you closer and kissed you. It was smooth then before. Doffy let go of you, and you smiled at him

"fufufu.. wanna date?" Doflamingo ask to
Her, "s-sure.. to where exactly?" Doflamingo kissed y/ns forehead and said,"You'll see..."

Doflamingo removes his coat at his back and gives it to you so the guards won't see you wearing a bikini, and he carried y/n bridal style (like a cool pro). "I'll find you some outfit to wear fufufu!!~~, my queen..". "Okay."
__________________
__________________
Doflamingo was walking in the halls, feeling happy while carrying y/n. After that, they arrived in the dressing room.
y/n was looking left to right, feeling unconscious. "So.." Doflamingo put y/n down."I'll look some outfit for you. Wait here, okay?", "Ok."

Y/n seats on the couch waiting for him, and you see a woman. She is really pretty. You decided to talk to her if who she was, you walk towards closer to her, "Hello, who are you??" You ask, "Oh um, I'm violet." She said. "Oh! Nice to meet you, Violet."
"I-its nice to meet you too.." y/n was looking at violet for 1 minute now, and she noticed that she looked nervous "Hey are you ok?? You look nervous.." "w-why.. did you accept Doflamingo to be his wife. You know who he was, right!?" Violet whispers "i-.." You were about to explain, but you hear footstep coming on the door, "hide!!" Y/n said whispered. Violet nodded, and she ran away. "Oh, h-hey, doffy..". "Hi, my queen.." Here's the dress I wanted you to wear."
The maid comes in the dressing room and shows you the dress, and the dress is quite revealing..

_________________
This is what it looks like, lol

_________________This is what it looks like, lol

___________________
"D-doffy.. it's quite revealing." ."pfft, it's okay. I'll be on your side." "Eee.. what if someone looked at me?" ."I'll slaughter them." "D-doffy!" Doflamingo grin and chuckle "what??.." "Never mind." Doflamingo starts laughing. You take the dress, You were about to remove your bra. The door slams and locks it. "Doffy?" Y/n looked behind. "Keep changing, my love." Y/n looked at his eyes and continued what she's doing, "you're quite sexy fufufu!~" Doflamingo said with a laugh. Y/n didn't say anything. She removes the bikini bra, herself breast bounce, and doflamingo starts to turn on a little bit, and she wears a normal bra. Doflamingo keeps looking at her. "Stop looking at me like that doffy.." "fufufu, sorry y/n.. I just can't stop looking at you because you're beautiful."Y/n looked at doflamingo with wide eyes and said, "Thanks.."

10 minutes later.You have finally finished fixing yourself. "You're really sexy my love.. fufufu!!~ I have chosen the best dress for you, hmm?". "Yeah.. tha-thanks." ."You're always welcome, my queen."

Out of the palace
You and doflamingo were walking around,
And people were bowing, giving respect to him, "doffy?.." "Hmm?" Doflamingo looked at y/n. "How old are you??.." "Oh. I'm 39 fufufu!~~ "" "wh-what! How come you are a king even tho you're still young.."
"Oh y/n.. you don't need to know about that." Y/n didn't say anything.

Doflamingo surprised y/n he suddenly carried y/n (bridal) and started running, "doffy!! Stop, what are you doing??!!" Y/n ask and doflamingo start to fly in thin air, "AHHH OH MY GOSH!!"
"fufufufu!!" "D-doffy be careful!!". "Oh down worry y/n you'll be fine and oh wait were almost there.~~".

Doflamingo gently went down, so y/n doesn't fall, doflamingo covers y/ns eyes so she can't see while going down. "Why are you covering my eyes, doffy?" Doflamingo put y/n down gently on the ground while covering her eyes. "Fufufu.." He removes his hand at your eye, and you see a really beautiful flowers, tress, and even more. This place is really beautiful, there are some birds singing, some songs
"Wow.. is this.. were going to date? Doffy.. this is beautiful, I love it..!!" "Fufufu, I'm glad you love it y/n~." Doflamingo grabbed your hand, and he started to drag you.

You and doflamingo arrive at a fancy restaurant. You sat next to doflamingo, and a waiter came and bows, "Hello. I'm will be your waiter today." He both gave you some paper to pick what you are going to order.
"I would get chicken and rice only, please."
Doflamingo looked at y/n. "Only that, my queen?" "Ye-yeah.." "tch, I'll get 2 fancy drinks, 2 cheeseburgers, and delicious meatballs, please. just for my wife."
Y/n looked at doflamingo "doffy that's too much!". "Oh y/n.. don't worry about it.. im made out of money, fufufu~~!" The date is really beautiful, and doflamingo thought that he has won her heart for him. After struggling trying to get up with you.

AT THE PALACE
"Doffy.. that was fun! I love it!!" ."Fufufu!~
I'm glad to know my queen!! Now let's go to bed, I know you're really tired, y/n. Fufufu~~" Doflamingo said in a grin.
In the bedroom
10 minutes later.. you and doflamingo were kissing each other without stopping doflamingo grabbed your butt and gave a massage. Y/n stops kissing "D-doffy.. I thought we would have rest..." "fufufu.. sorry y/n, I just loved you.." He grabbed your cheek and gave you a kiss on your forehead. And you fell asleep at his arms.
"Goodnight y/n, I love you."