chapter 18

Time skip.
"(Y/n)?" she looked at him she was reading a book. "Yes?" doflamingo comes closer to her and said.

"I will be not here for today (y/n). Kaido wants me to meet him, and it's very important. And here. Take this." Doflamingo takes a ring. A diamond ring.
"Oh my gosh.. doffy.. t-this looks expensi--"

"Shh.." Doflamingo shush her. "I don't care about the money (y/n).." Doflamingo grabs (y/n)s hand and puts it in to her finger it was gorgeous.

"All I only care is you." Doflamingo wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her. (Y/nl kissed him back and slowly wrapped her arms into his neck.

As (y/n) was kissing him back doflamingo bit (y/ns) lips. (Y/n) gasped. Doflamingo gave her a wet kiss their tongues were dancing each other.

Doflamingo holds (y/n) tightly, and they fall into the bed. Doflamingo stops kissing (y/n) to let her breathe and laughs seeing (y/n) flushed. "Fufuf, oh my queen is flushed.~~" He teased. "Okay, okay, big guy.. that's enough.." (y/n) smiled.

At the gate.
"Fufufu bye baby.. I'll go for now. I love you.." She nodded and gave him and kiss on the cheek.

Doflamingo flew away. (Y/n) was waving, and she walked inside the kingdom. In the hallway, she saw Violet again. "Violet, nice to meet you! It's been a while!" (Y/n) said said nicely.

Violet looked at her with a worried face.
"H-hey, what's up with that face violet?."
Violet came closer to her and whispered to her. "When doffy is not here.. You need to get out of the island (y/n)!" Her wided

"Y-your calling him? Doffy?.. is nickname.??." (Y/n) said. "I.." When Violet was about to say something (y/n) interrupted.

"Tell me, Violet, why are you calling him 'doffy' ?" Violets hearts start to beat fast.
"Please (y/n) it's dangerous here!" (Y/n) is starting to have mixed emotions.

Doflamingo told her that her mom was going to sell her body, and Violet was saying that she had to leave this island. What is going on?

Is it not safe here? Is it just because of doflamingo? (Y/n) have so many questions.
"That thing doflamingo did to you is the same as mine.." violet said. (Y/ns) eyes widened. "What do you mean!? Do you mean that you were his first love?"

"No, no, not that.. like.. your first met on doflamingo.." her eyes wides even more she was shocked.

"I-i let him because if I didn't let him.. he would kill my dad, my niece, and even me and even my family! I'm so sorry.." (y/n) starts to tear.

"I-i need to go.." (y/n) wipes her tear. "Look. I hated him doing that, okay? And I wanted him dead. " (y/n) looked at her. "O-oh.."
She turns and starts running to the bedroom. "Wait! I can prove it to you!-"

(Y/n) ignore her. Violet was shocked she was about to use her powers to her, but it's too late she ran.

As soon. She arrives in the room, and she lays down to the bed thinking about it.
"What the fuck is going on!?"

"I need to tell about this to doflamingo when he come back home.." She looked at the ring looking sad. After she slowly slept.
_________
Doflamingo had finally arrived at the kingdom. He was excited to see his beloved again.

In the bedroom~.
When doffy arrived in the room, doffy saw (y/n) reading a book again.
"(Y/n)!" Doflamingo went to her and hugged her tightly. And giving her too many kisses.

"I missed you~~." Doflamingo smirks and slowly wraps his arm to her waist. "Hey, doffy. I have some questions.."

"Hmm, sure baby, what is it?~~" Doflamingo kissed her again. "Do you know Violet??" Doflamingo narrow his eyes. Even tho he has his glasses on. "Yes, I do know her. Why do you ask?"

"Do you love her?." Doflamingo leans to her in a few inches away from her and caress her cheek. "Of course not.. why are you saying like that (y/n).?"
____________
She explained everything to him, and doflamingo was ferious. "I didn't do that to her (y/n.) I promise to you.,"

"Well, she said that i need to leave this country just because it's dangerous? What's dangerous here, doffy?"

Doflamingo looked at her. He grabbed
(y/ns) hand and pulls her to him. "(Y/n). There's no such as dangerous here (y/n).. If there is, I would protect you.. for everything.." (y/n) smiled at him

He gave a kiss on the forehead. "A-are you sure?.." (y/n) ask.

"Of course, baby..." She smiled again.
__________
A few hours later, Doflamingo needs to go for a few hours his really a busy man.
(Y/n) was only in the bedroom.

~~~~~~~
"Fuck.." Doflamingo said. "Behehe! Doffy, what's wrong, eh??" Doflamingo looked at trebol.

"Violet almost made (y/n) to leave. Thankfully, she didn't use her Giro Giro on her. If she did, she would get killed already." Baby 5 looked at doflamingo

"What's so special about (y/n) young master?" Baby ask, doflamingo smirks. "Well.. fufufu... she's just perfect." Doflamingo said.

"Do you want me to do something doffy?" Diamante said. "Fufufu! Not now.. well, she didn't use her powers to (y/n).. not anymore."
_____________