finally.

*She was still thinking if she could stay or not. It's a hard decision for her she loved her mom, and her mom raised her very well. "I'll think about doffy..." *she said and looked at him* "Ah, alright, baby.. you have some time to think." *he leans to her and kisses her forehead.* "I'll be out today (y/n)
Im Kinda busy.." *doflamingo said.*

"Oh, okay,"she nodded. As soon doflamingo went out of the bedroom.*
____________
Tomorrow.
*(y/n) was still sleeping as doflamingo was looking at her while sleeping, doflamingo lays down to her in the back, doflamingo c*ck was in her butt cheek and starts to turn on.* "hm.. doffy, let me sleep." *she said while closing her eyes*

"but (y/n) I'm craving~~.." *doflamingo said* "Let me sleep first.." *she said, doflamingo was really impatient about this situation, he is craving her touch, kisses, and even her body.*

"c,mon baby girl~" *doflamingo said in a flirty way and hugs her tightly.* "Hm.. doffy." *doflamingo starts to grab her breast and pinch her nipples.* "Ah hah!~ doffy!" *she backs away from him in the bed and blinks too much."

*She blushed* "Ugh.. I know that you're craving doffy. But you know that your woman needs some rest gosh doffy.."
*doflamingo smirk and laughed.* "I just wanna see your eyes (y/n)~" *doflamingo said. He crawled to her to hug to waist.*

"You know.. I love the way you got flustered and blushing." *doflamingo said" "Hmm what ever." *she said in a grumpy way.*

"So (y/n).. what's your decision now?.." *doflamingo ask curiously. He faced (y/n), and their faces were inches away. She blushed.* "I'm still thinking doffy.." *doflamingo kissed (y/n) in a passionate way. And he was roughly. They kissed by their tongues as soon doflamingo let go of her.*

"Hm.. you're more delicious than the restaurant menu~~.." *doflamingo said and smirked, (y/n) blushed she's burning hot.* "Stop making me blush doffy.." *she said* "fufufu~~!"
______________
2 weeks later,..
*it's been 2 weeks that (y/n) is still thinking if she could stay or not, and finally, she made her decision.*

*She was finding doffy, and she decided to ask the gaurds, "Hi, uh, have you seen doflamingo?." *she asks. The gaurds bowed to her and said. "He is in his office, your majesty.."

*She nodded and went to his office. After that, she finally arrived at the doflamingos office she knocked 3 times.*

"Come in." *doflamingo said. (Y/n) comes inside.* "Oh baby, do you need something?"
*he asks, and stands up comes closer to you. He leans.*

"Do you need something?" *he ask again.*
"I made my decision.." *his eyes wided through his sunglasses. He picked her up like a baby and went to his chair.* "doffy I think i.." *doflamingo narrow his eyes.* "I would love to know the answer (y/n).."
*She looked at him.* "I think.. I wanna stay with you.." *she said*

*doflamingo eyes widened, and she finally answered.* "Really?" *he asks curiously, wanting to hear her answer again.* "i wanna stay with you.." *she said yet again. Doflamingo smirk widely he hugs (y/n) tightly with joy.*

"When you finally made your decision.. do you want to go on the date.?" *he said.* "Yes, of course!" *(y/n) said," doflamingo was happy when he finally made your decision. "
______________
Author.*
Hi guys, sorry for not posting another chapter in this story. I got really busy 😔😔
(Sometimes the author is always busy)
I chose "stay" because I wanted the story even long :-] When she didn't want to stay with him, she would still stay there and always be locked up on the doflamingos bedroom and always have a 'punishment.'
Perhaps she would die there like wtf man
I finally come back to this shitty story or app I've made in my entire life. (I swear i was busy, so no, no.)