💫 Eldest ( Karna & Pandavas) part 4

🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆

It was dusk , Karna was at the banks of Chambal river . She looked peaceful like always. River really looked so much like life.. a journey to reach the ocean; to the ultimate you, the reality.

His life turned upside down today , he discovered another family of his. The one he belonged by birth; but never got accepted , now they are here .
Well his brothers were here , what about his mother , who was she really?! Has she ever seen him  ? Maybe not , never got a chance to meet the queen mother in person , but he had made a lots and lots of Lotus to shower over her , during her welcome in Hastinapur as the daughter-in-law; he did welcomed their then queen with all love , that he felt for some unknown reason.

well... Now he knows, the longing to meet her was from the blood , from the heart that had secured a little glimpse of that teary faced mother while she left her first born in the waves of Ganges.
That was the first and last time he had seen her , never after that , Radhey didn't knew how she looked. But Yudhishthir had told him his feet and his eyes resembled their mother's.
He felt warmth and ache filling his heart.  Fate works in mysterious ways , how comical is this?!
____________________________________

Arjun has slowly left home, a little behind Karna ; not stalking or anything, just tagging along as a younger brother, he wanted to ask his elder brother - 'were his Jyesht was heading to , can he tag along too..' but something in him stopped  from doing so.

Well here Karna was offering his prayers to the Sun god , well his new found father. And the god has showered some heavenly amount of blessings over his son with his gentle yet bright rays. The dusk itself looked beautiful with Karna in the middle of the waves of Chambal , sun rays illuminating every bit of his celestial like torso.
Arjun sat on a rock watching the divine scene infront of him.. he himself felt the caring fatherly affection of Sun god through his rays ... 'That was such a comfort', parth thought.

Is there something important Arjuna?!
Karna asked without turning around.

Well.. I.. I ..d..didn't mean to disturb y..you, I just felt like tagging along , so..
Arjun panicked.
Karna gently smiled at his innocence before turning around to face his brother.

I was just wondering if Abhi and Mata were here yet , that's it brother.
Karna smiled serenely at him, as he climbed out of the waves of the river , and sat on the rock.
He patted the seat next to him , indicating Arjun to sit.
Dhananjay sat quietly.

Now tell me about our family, I barely know someone.
Karna sang as he wrapped his hand around Arjun's shoulder.
Arjun felt a warmth engulfing his heart , it warmed up and creeped up to his cheeks and ears making them red.

Well , Pitamaha is the eldest of our family, you might know him ..
Arjun said smiling, reminiscing over the old hearty memories.

I do , Mahamahim Bhishma, Gangaputr Devrath Bhishma... I lived my childhood in Hastinapur. So ofcourse I knew him. As the defender and saviour of Hastinapur, nothing much though.
Karna finished with a shadow of a smile on his lips.
Arjun noticed it too.
'seems like Jyesht is not very fond of Pitamaha' Arjun noted.

Then... Karna suggested ahead.

Then , Maharaj Dritharashtr, Pitashri Pandu , and Kakashree Vidur .
They are brothers and while Thathshree had 101 sons along with Bhratha Yuyutsu and 1 daughter Dushala ; Pitashree and mata Kunti had Jyesht , I mean Bhratha Yudhishthir, Bhratha Bheem and me , while mata Madri had Nakula and Sahadev.
Mata Gandhari is the mother of the Kauravas , and Devi Sugandha is mother to Bhratha Yuyutsu .
That's about the broken family we have .. it's not family anymore Jyesht.
By the way , Bhratha Yuyutsu is fighting from our side .
Arjun said with a distant look in his eyes , those glassy eyes held a lot of pain , Arjun was always a sensitive one , even after having all control over his emotions and feelings, the soft heart inside the hard warrior sometimes bleeds heavily .
Karna noticed it too , his younger brother was a sensitive one.
'Seems like it's time to change the topic' Karna thought.