💫 Eldest (Karna & Pandava)part 3

🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆🔸🔆

Jyesht...
It didn't felt uncomfortable coming from him , Karna thought, like it was meant to be. But he didn't knew why the eldest Kauntey was addressing him as such. Adhirathi was the son of a charioteer, and the Samrat of Aryavarta calling him Jyesht wasn't normal.
His face shrink in confusion, and his brows knitted closer to form a frown , that screamed his confusion.
He looked at Krishna for some possible explanation for such revered title.

Sorry to cut you in middle , but atleast come inside and take a seat , you all look very tired after the journey.
Vrishali saved Karna once again from an awkward situation, that's when he realised, he has been gawking at them for a while now, without responding at all. His ears turned red , a reaction he gave everytime he was embarrassed or shy.

Karna asked them to accept their humble hospitality, he ushered all the six of them inside his humble abode.
Vrishketu stared at the royals with curiosity, he felt the tension in the atmosphere too , so he chose to stay quiet at the moment.

Vrishali was weirded out , why was the king addressing her husband as his elder Brother?  The Pandavas looked exhausted for some reason. Well... for many reasons, she thought. They have been through a lot , and so was the Panchal princess, the samragi of Aryavarta , panchali. And there was a war ahead , are they here to ask help?! will Karna has to go to a battle field now ! Vrishali's mind raced through all possibilities that could bring sadness to her peaceful family. If Karna was to go to the battlefield, her eldest Vrishsena wouldn't stay behind. Suddenly she wondered why her son haven't returned yet with the horse.

Radhama came to the Varantha , she stood at the door. As she saw the guest she went to prepare the refreshments.

We shall take our seats here Vrisha .
The nature is calm and pleasent let's sit here outside.
Said Krishna.

I will get some refreshments then.
Said Vrishali as she headed to the kitchen, following her mother.

What is it Keshav , the sudden visit before an impending war seems urgent. And how is Abhi and everyone else?!
Radhey enquired, his voice going soft and enthusiastic at the end.

The kid was a mood to be around. He had seen Abhimanyu since he was an infant.
Little Abhi was away from his father and Karna tried his best to fill the gap. Even though not entirely, he was successful to a great extent. He had tried to teach him to walk holding his hands, abhi's little feet over his as they took few steps in the sandy beach , Krishna was their to watch. And Abhi laughed like there is no tomorrow when he was thrown into the air to land back to the safety of Karna's arms. Their bond grew so strong, that Abhi started addressing him as his Thathshree as Krishna and Subhadra suggested.

Vrishsena has started tagging along with Karna to Dwaraka since he heard about abhi , he wanted to meet the boy his father can't stop talking about . And then after, he would join his baba in sharing Abhi's antics with Radhama and Vrishali.

Abhi got married recently as you know, and we thought it would be better if he stood back with bua Kunti and Uttara in Dwaraka along with Dau. Everyone else is as fine as they could be with a war ahead.
Said Krishna.
Then the silence prevailed once again.
It was getting awkward,
Where was Vrishali gone to , when he need her the most; thought Karna while glancing at the door.

You all didn't gave an introduction.
Said Vrishketu as he leaped into Krishna's lap.
Krishna caught him with ease and subtly placed a kiss on his temples.
Yudhishthira smiled at the innocent kid.
I am Yudhishthira, he is Bheema , the next to him is Nakula , that's Sahadeva and one sitting on the steps is Arjuna ; they are my younger brothers.
Yudhishthir finished with a gentle smile. They all got much relaxed now , Karna noticed.