✨Sibling goals✨ part 3

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

T-iss ss guood..
Said Shani , his mouth stuffed with roasted peanuts.

Is what?!
Exclaimed a confused karna his eyebrows arched up high.

They sat beside eachother at the banks of Ganga facing the river on a rock in the shore, calm breeze brushing past them gently.
Waves seemed more excited.

This is really good.
Said Shani again; this time his mouth emptied.
Karna's eyebrows went back to making a deep frown.
He was staring at the ground , immersed in his thoughts.
'What a mess , what a mess! what a freaking mess... !!'
His thoughts just revolved around these words and just these words. He didn't knew what to do at this point . Everything is so out of his hands.

What do you think I should do now?!
Karna turned completely to his elder brother, his eyes stern on Sauri. his frown deepening further, the longer Shani delayed to answer.

You don't have a damn idea about the situation you created , do you?!
Asked a frustrated Karna.

What were you both thinking ?!
Karn added. Not letting Shani talk.
Shani opened his mouth to talk,-
I thought jyesht was a bit responsible!
Karna again made his brother shut his talk even before it began.
Shani kept opening and closing his mouth.
'Wow!! why were they trying to help this monkey out of his mess.' thought Shani. He shook his head side ways at that thought.

Monkey , listen.
Shani called out, his voice gentle.
Don't stress out too much on this matter. Let it flow on its own pace. Enjoy the journey, stop worrying too much about the results.
Shani grinned cheekily.

Bhratha , you are a god , you can choose to leave any time you want , you don't have to deal with these egoistic people ever again if you choose not to. But I will have to deal with their tantrums everyday, even if I hate it to the very fibre of my existence.
Karna finished , his jaw clenching with frustration and annoyance.

Whoa whoa whoa!! Relax . Look at the waves .
Shani gestured to the Ganga flowing in front of them .
Look at her, if you throw a stone at her , no matter what the size is, she will keep flowing , even if you build a bund against her flow, she will eventually find a way to pass that too...
That's life or, that's what life is supposed to be. Being stuck at something or someone is never gonna take you further , you will have to find a way to catch up with the rushing time. To meet the sea , we have to cover the distance from the mountains of ignorance and arrogance through the deepest valleys of our lives and high hills of victories and through terrains and plateaus, over the hurdles , mix with all people and situations that life throws at us , and humble us enough to eventually merge with the ultimate reality we belong to , just like a river originating from a high mountain , passes through all the valleys and terrains to reach her ultimate destination- that is the sea.
Shani said , his eyes filled with wisdom and compassion for his brother.

It was silence , a silence , so thick , that a knife could cut it.

Can you give me a solution?!
Karna asked with a blank face.

Shani smacked his head,
You brat, I am being sincerely emotional and you chose to ignore it?!

Ouch!!
Karna rubbed over his hair.
Noo ! My hair..

Let's go back to that palace and tell them that you are leaving Hastinapur and going to Shanilok with me.
Said Shani, his voice filled with excitement.
Karna just facepalmed.