The Panchal princess (Arjun/Draupadi)

This is an imaginary scenario, where Arjun and Draupadi is meeting for the first time in the banks of Ganga before the Swayamvar.

Hopefully, have a great reading ahead.
Please Share your opinion in the comment section ☺️

🌸🌸🌼🌸🌸🌼🌸🌸🌼🌸🌸🌼🌸

The panchal Kingdom , extends from The Himalayas in the north to Charmanvati river, with the Kuru Dynasty, Surasena and Matsya kingdoms to the west and the Naimisha forest to the East.
Panchala region divided into northern panchal and southern panchal after the conquest of the valourous Kuru princes , landmarked by the Ganges flowing in between both the halves .

Through a Yagna conducted by Panchal naresh Drupad, he has been blessed by the Fire born twins .
A young man with the fury of Drupad's revenge flowing through his veins - Drishtadhyumn; And a Beautiful maiden whose beauty is parallel to nothing but everything in this existence - Draupadi.

She was born to change the fate of Aryavart, a kind hearted woman with the curiosity of a child.Her dark skin tone exuded elegance, her posture commanded respect,her bright doe eyes oozed innocence, sharp nose , soft lips ,bow shaped eyebrows, cheeks lightly flushed and her long eyelashes casting a shadow over them... she was indeed breathtaking.

Panchali was now admiring the beauty of diyas, that her sakhi has prepared for her to float in the waves of Mata Ganga. Ganga was not just the symbol of purity but she was also the epitome of gentle ferocity. She nourishes life in the good while annihilate the arrogance in the evil.
Panchali was immersed deep in her thoughts staring at the waves while her sakhis were busy talking among themselves and giggling...

Her sakhis were enthusiastic about a certain Brahmin Young man who was half dipped in ganga, chanting prayers. Draupadi was curious listening to them.
Why were they giggling at him ? Wouldn't that be disrespectful!? 
Yagyaseni thought to herself.
She traced their gaze to find a  handsome man rising from the waves of Ganga.
He was well built like a warrior, and he exuded calm yet dangerous aura.
Anyone could say he was a gentle human being, but his sharp eyes , keen features and toned muscles warned to not mess with him.He definitely looked more like a well trained warrior than a Brahmin.

Draupadi felt like  he wasn't exactly what he looks like. He seemed like a puzzle to her, a puzzle with full of mysteries.She wanted to know more about him , his sharp bright copper coloured orbs held love and empathy. His dusky skin tone was shining under the orange blaze of flames of the lamps floating on the waves. His broad shoulders were majestic, they seamlessly matched a strong  mountain that will withstand any calamity. Wet brown dhoti hugged his torso below his hips , veins stood out on his arms and nape region , his long black hair dripping wet, extended just below his broad wide shoulder, rudraksha adorning those features , he stood like a God in all his glory.

Draupadi didn't realised she was scrutinizing every inch of him under her gaze until she travelled back to his copper orbs , only to find them staring back at her. She felt cherry blossom on her cheeks as blood rushed to her face and ears.

He noticed and remarked it with an amused smirk.
He would be lying if he denied that he  has mistaken her to be his illusion that was beautiful than any dream he ever had , or a goddess who was fallen to earth just for him to have a glimpse, that shall satisfy him for eternity. But there she was, standing under his gaze looking like a blooming red Lotus.

It was just a few moments , but they both felt like it was just them, out of time , being unbothered of the world.
Her sakhi's giggles filled her ears once again and it brought her out of the trance , and she blushed even more when she realised what they were doing .
She instantly turned on her feet biting her lips in nervousness , and got quick on her feet up the stairs , her anglets giggling at her cuteness and childish acts.

The invincible Gandivdhari was struck by an arrow that day and it never left his heart ...

"I got lost staring at my own reflection in your deep sapphire blue pond of an orb;
you aimed at my heart with your bow like smile.
and your giggles - like a merciless  arrow, pierced right through my heart..."

Sabyasachi stood there like a statue thinking about a particular fire born goddess.

🌸🌸🌼🌸🌸🌼🌸🌸🌼🌸🌸🌼🌸

Please let me know if you liked it ,
Please leave a vote and a comment 🙏
It's highly appreciated 💖
Thankyou for reading
You can suggest, oneshot ideas in the comment section, I will try my best to give best words to your idea 💞