Imagine 26: My Darling Doe🌸

Start from the beginning

"It appears you're close to demise," Alastor replies as he lowers your wrist to your side. "Well then, that certainly won't do."  He begins to take his coat off, too distracted to see your eyes closing for a moment, before shooting open, before closing again. You're within seconds from demise.

When Alastor does glance at you, he smirks a little. "Don't you worry, little doe..." he says, though to your ears his voice sounds as if it's underwater and faraway, before you feel the gentle caress of fingers to your cheeks, brushing aside some dirt and grime stained on your face, along with a few strands of hair. 

"You won't be meeting your demise just yet..." he finishes saying, before you black out completely. 

🦌🦌🦌

What...happened?
Your eyes slowly open when you suddenly begin to feel a bit...warm. Last thing you remember, you had felt cold. Colder than normal. Why...do you feel so warm all of a sudden? 

Is this a second afterlife? Or is this just a permanent dream, never changing, always remaining the same? 

As your eyes begin to focus, you see that you lay in a rather large bed under black and red blankets, while your back is propped up with two pillows. 

You notice how you're in a what looks like a bedroom. Red curtains hanging by the tinted window to the right, an old radio playing a soft scratchy melody while it stands on top a small nightstand in front of a large bookshelf filled to the brim with thick hardback books. 

You look around, confused and...a little worried. Weren't you just in the forest outskirts of the Pride ring with your rival? 

Your mind fills with thoughts of the moments before you reached the point of blankness. A sick feeling flooding your veins, entering your bloodstream, causing you to place a hand on your stomach which to your surprise...is bandaged?!

You throw the blankets to the side to see that you aren't wearing a shirt, but your chest and stomach is wrapped tight with white bandages that are slowly turning red from obviously the gaping wound on your stomach, given to you from a demon that is your rival. You and they had a...what you say, fight to the death? Well, almost to death? 

Your rival left with a couple of pretty bad cuts, but you suffered the most damage. Though you hadn't died from it? And now you find yourself bandaged up? Laying a bed that smells almost like lemon and...coffee? You can't really tell.

The door ahead of you makes a clinking sound, swinging open almost in a slow, haunting way, and your head snaps up towards the direction of the doorway to see a red and black headed man who has a wide and intimidating smile on his face. 

The sleeves of his shirt are rolled up to the elbows, as he wears a red undershirt with black stripes overlaying each other, and a pair of suspenders.

Fear has you bring the blanket up to your face as your stomach fills with the heavy weight that most people call...dread. This is the Radio Demon's house. And most likely...the Radio Demon's bed. An Overlord of Hell you have been warned by countless others to stay away from, which you have listened and obeyed. Though right now...you find yourself completely trapped in the wolf's den. 

Alastor's grin widens as he approaches you, arms crossing while his hips lean to the side a little. "Well, look who's finally back from the dead!" he laughs at his joke, the sound effect of people's cheers and clap only to rig through the air, before it's silenced just as fast as it came. "I didn't believe you'd ever wake. Though I'm glad to see my efforts in saving you wasn't a waste of time."