"Oh...Alright...I did not dye it. I was born this way." Coral nodded.

 "Seriously??" Vicky asked, confused, her eyes wide.

 "I don't think she's a werewolf, Vicky...Her scent is...Different...They all have scents different from a wolf's..." Kallie whispered.

 "They aren't wolves." Alec spoke up. He held Vicky close, like he'd been doing since we went to go see Joseph and Janie.

 "What are they then??"

 "And what are you..?" Kallie asked, looking at Alec. Alec froze, his eyes wide. Kiera frowned, looking at her brother. I half expected him to run, but he stayed where he was.

 "I will explain later." Alec said finally.

 We turned to Kallan, Rose, Ash, and Elanor. Caspian and Coral stood just behind them. "Well, why don't we show you what we are? If we tell you, you won't believe us." Ash remarked.

 "Just don't set anything on fire." Kallan stated, rolling his eyes. My friends looked confused.

 "Even if I do you can just put it out with your water!" Ash retorted. 

"You don't need to show off your abilities. Just what you are." Elanor interrupted the argument. 

 "She's right you know." Rose stated, her arms crossed. With that, she closed her eyes and transformed into her fairy form and rose into the sky.

 "Hey! Wait up, Rose!" Ash exclaimed, transforming and flying up after her.

 "Wow...Fairies..." Kallie breathed.

 "No way..." Vicky stared at them in disbelief.

 "That's not all either." Kallan smiled before diving into the ocean. "Come on, Coral! Let's go, brother!" Coral laughed as she and Caspian dove in after him.

 Kallan's ocean blue tale sparkled in the sun light. I smiled in awe at Caspian's dark green tail and Coral's aquamarine colored tail. They were beautiful. The sun sparkled on their colored scales.

 "No way..." Vicky said in a quiet voice. 

 "I thought mermaids and fairies were myths..." Robert breathed.

 "Well, we pretty much keep to ourselves..." Elanor spoke up quietly.

 "What are you, exactly? Your scent is different from the fairies' and merfolk's scents." Vicky asked.

 Elanor simply smiled and moved her hair away from her ears. "I'm an elf. I have no physical abilities like they do. But, I do possess healing abilities."

 "Wow....A real elf!" Kallie squealed. "I always wanted to meet a real elf!" 

 Elanor chuckled and blushed in embarrassment. "Thank you, Miss Kallie.."

 "You don't have to call me miss. We're friends! Any friend of Elena's is a friend of mine. It's amazing to meet you all!" Kallie declared.

 "Are we friends...?" Kiera spoke up, smiling hopefully.

 "Of course we are, Kiera." Lily smiled at her. 

"I still don't get it. Are they the ones who said you can't rule without a king??" Vicky asked.

 I sighed softly. Jay gave a small growl and took me in his arms. "Elanor, Ash, and Rosalie come from a place called, The Mystic Woods. It's ruled by the fairy queen and an elf ruler."

 "I was supposed to rule alongside the fairy queen's daughter. But I forsook my role and gave the throne to my sister so I could stay here and watch over Elena." Elanor spoke up. Kallie, Vicky, and Robert looked confused. 

 "Before the White Tigers went extinct, they were friends and allies with merfolk, elves, and fairies. They protected and helped each other." Lily replied.

 I nodded in agreement. "The fairy queen came and told us that Jay and I couldn't be together. Because he's a Gamma and I'm the heir to the throne of the White Tigers." Jay growled and held me protectively. "But, I refused to reject him. She said I could not rule without a king. And because Jay is a Gamma, he can't be a king."

 "That is so not fair." Vicky remarked, staring at us. "You should be able to rule with or without a king! You should be able to be with your mate, whether he's a Gamma or not! And why can't he be king..?"

 "I have responsibilities for my pack, Vicky. I cannot be King and Gamma at the same time...." Jay said quietly. I frowned and looked at him. Was he afraid he wouldn't be a good king...? Whether he's a Gamma or not...? It makes sense, I guess....

 "I suppose that makes sense..." Vicky mumbled.

 "Because I refused to reject him, the fairy queen left and said it was no longer the fairies' duty to protect my kind..." I said.

 "The king and queen of the merfolk agreed..." Kallan mumbled, his hand resting on his torso where his injury lay.

 "We refused to leave her. For us, it is still our duty to protect the last of the White Tiger remnant. And we will do just that. All of us." Ash spoke up, his arm around a blushing Elanor.

 "As will we." Alec spoke up without thinking. His eyes went wide. He instantly looked down at Vicky. 

 She looked at him with a gentle, but serious look in her eyes. "I don't doubt your kind was once friends of the White Tigers. I don't doubt that you now consider it your duty to protect her. But....what are you, Alec...?"