~the conversation between the operator~

Op: hello, hells police department, what do you want.

Husk: uh..hello? My..boyfriend..Angel dust, got..I guess, kidnapped, by Valentino.

Op: hm? Valentino, Angel dust? Your boyfriend? Like anyone would date that slut..anyways, we can't do anything about that.

Husk: what?? Why not!

Op: we don't do anything if overlords commit crimes, also this is hell..what do you expect us to do.

Husk immediately hangs up in annoyance and irritation due to operators carelessness.

~husks pov~

I know Anthony said he wanted to go with Valentino but..no way he wanted to. He..probably was just saying that so val didn't hurt anyone else.

~no one's pov~

Husk then looks back over to Vox and sees that his screen is completely white and it reads "hello.", Then the screen goes black and flashes back to Vox's face, his eyes closed as if he was still unconscious or asleep. Then his eyes open groggily and he looks around slightly, like he was confused and still tired. Husks wings extend slightly before he runs back over to Vox, standing right infront of him. "Vox! Are you alright?" Husk says in a worried tone.

"Uh..y-yeah?..husk what's going on?..,wheres Val? where is angel?..am I alright? How am I awake?! How isn't there a bullet in my head!!! W-wha-" Vox says, his questions pouring out of his mouth as he sits up on the couch, his anxiety rising.

"Woah, calm down..calm down. Val..took angel. I think your alright, I had a spare tv and it happened to be the same model as your old one so I did random things and replaced it..your charging now." Husk says, gesturing his hands for Vox to calm down as he speaks.

"..Valentino took angel!!!???" Vox says, standing up quickly. When he stands up he gets pulled back down on the couch by the charger he's plugged into. "Yeah..but I'm working on getting him back." Husks replies back. "Wha..get this fuckin thing out of me-" Vox mumbles quickly, pulling out the charger plug out of his screen and he stands up.

"-Well what are we waiting for then??" Vox says once he stands up and walks towards husk. "I..I actually don't know, I just..don't really know what to do." Husk replies, crossing his arms and looking to the side, looking almost defeated. Vox remains silent for a moment as he looks back at him. He then sighs and speak again. "For satans sake, you're so pathetic." Vox says as he's looking back at husk firmly. Husks eyes shoot back to Vox and his face is now annoyed and confused.

"Literally, I just got shot and I have more ambition than you. Isn't it your boyfriend that got kidnapped?" Vox says, still looking straight down at Vox. Husk remains silent and looks to the side once more. Vox sighs and walks away, walking to his room. After a moment he then returns with 2 guns and a pocket knife. He shoves one of the guns into husks chest and husk grabs it, still a bit confused.

"We're going over there and getting Angel." Vox says. He then grabs his over coat and puts it on, putting the pocket knife in his pocket and his gun in his hand still. He then pulls out his phone and calls one of his cars to come get him and husk. "Let's go." Vox says, grabbing husks wrist and going outside to the front of the casino, which the car is already at.

"What- don't we have to like..fuckin plan this before we just go??" Husk says as Vox throws him into the car and gets in as well. "We have guns. That's the plan." Vox replies, closing the door and typing the destination into a small screen on the back of a chair. "Yeah but like-" husk begins to speak but Vox then interrupts him. "Vox, shut the fuck up. Im sure you can imagine I have a huge headache and I don't want to hear your grading voice more than I have to. We're going over there and getting Angel back." Vox says in annoyance after he typed in the destination and looks over to husk.