Scared

I looked at yoongi in disbelief, how can he robs a giant bag full of "girls things" which has no relations with Suga.

Suga: what? Go wear anything you want.

He casually said as if it's totally normal for him.

Y/n: "May i know the reason why this bag only have women's clothing and "things"."

Suga: what? Aren't no way I'm letting this apportunity of getting free clothes just slide away like that and also I can give them to my future girlfriend too.

I rolled my eyes at his remark, he has a point but that feels wrong to agree just like that.

Y/n: "And how are you this sure about the size?"

Suga: "Why you asked? Is that big for you?"

Oh he is so shameless to say that, my cheeks turn red as i quickly lower my gaze towards the ground and finds a suitable dress for my fitting, They all were pretty and expansive, he really hit a jackpot. i look at the place to look for a room to change that when Suga said again.

Suga:" You can go towards the right corridor beside kitchen. The first room is available for you."

I quickly walked out from there in embarrassment and get in the room, how can he casually talk about my size, as if it's not a big deal. What pervert man he is!

I look around the interior of the room, it was pretty cozy and comfortable. I walked towards the bathroom and peek inside, It was simple yet beautiful... this things are keep distracting me from the original situation of the daegu. How can I forget the sight on that high schooler getting there flesh eaten out by that dog... It was horrible for anyone to see.

The way Jungkook help me today, this mades me realise, how blessed I am to have him in my life. At each steps he was there for me, making me run along with me, not little me left behind. Jungkook is the best human being ever comes in my life and I'm so beholden to him.

I carefully remove my dirty dress and took a shower, i fell remorse about jumping onto dumpster, it was disgusting but i had no other choice. i rub my skin to get the stinky feeling out from my skin, maybe Suga was right, i really stinks so bad.

I come out from the shower after a long time as I was also trying to not put soap over my wounds, which i accomplished finally. I gently wipe off the water from my body and wore the dress I had selected before.

Just after I come out from the shower, my stomach rumbles for food. I groan and walked out of the room to ask Suga if he has something to eat or not. My steps halted at the smell of food coming from a distance as i quickly walked towards it, totally ignoring my injured knees.

Again for the second time my jaw drops on the ground as i look at all of them eating... without me... even jungkook. They all had changed their dresses too.

Y/n:"You guys have no shame, how can you  eat without me?? Do you think i don't have any organ name stomach?" 

Suga: "I don't know about stomach but you surely don't have brain, we were waiting for you from past 30 mins but you didn't showed up, So we decided to eat and also... it's Jungkook's plan."

Jungkook: "Hyung don't blame me!"

hyung? they really got some beef among themselves. I poke my tongue on inner cheeks trying not to lash at Jungkook. I folded my hands around my chest and look at three of them.

Jungkook: "Just come and eat, You were really taking too much time, we all took shower seperately and even made dinner but you didn't come out, so i thought you already slept."