he could've been jacking it

----SATIRE CHAPTER!!!

Johnnie walked home, grabbing the phone that that was still behind his mailbox.
Upon walking inside quietly, his mother stopped him.
"Johnnie Guilbert. Why was a SEX WORKER in your ROOM"
"WHAT.?"
Just then, Colby walked up behind Johnnies mother shyly.
"COLBY?? WHAT DID YOU TELL MY MOM??"
"i told her that i escaped you know, the whole story or whatever and she didn't believe me"
"ill take you to sam's later. lets deal with miss pissy."
"IM RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW?"
"ya?"
"by the way i grabbed your phone, i have a charger upstairs if you wanna use it"
"thanks but not right now."
johnnie decided he was going to call jake for help, in which he did, and jake picked up.. he sounded quite out of breath? it was odd. he was breathing heavily and talking in a tired or strained manner.
"J-Johnnie now is NOT a good.. a good time to be calling me."
"why? what's wrong? Are you okay?"
"yeah.. fuck.. seriously johnnie, this for real isn't a good time to be on call.."
"okay well, my mom found colby and is accusing me of having devils tango time with him"
"o-okay um. im heading over just stay there.."
Jake probably had thought he hung up, but he didn't. The only thing johnnie could hear for a while was rustling of what sounded like sheets or clothing. Then jake pucked up his phone, and walked out the door before the call ended.
"What just happened"
"I dunno"
"JOHNNIE WHAT IF HE WAS JACKING IT"
"OH MY GOD MOM. JAKES COMING OVER WE CANNOT DEAL W-"
"hai"
"Hi jake"
"Jakkee, how are you dude!"
"Hi sugar"
.
.
.
"This is akward"
"Yeah."
"Johnnie go up to your room or something we can sort this out later"
Johnnie had nothing to say, he just led the taller two up to his room (which was a fucking wreck.)
"Soo.."
"Soo??"

-

SUPER Short chater AGAIN, give me ideas pls 🥺🥺🥺🥺😼😼😼😭😼😭😭😭😭😭😭