hello kitty!

(I tookna break tee hee. Anyway heres ur chapter)

"Soo, lets go to sleep, yeah?!" Jake said after he had just got done with his paper mache ball-on-a-stick that he had to let dry. he had to help johnnie finish his essay but that was for another day.
"Um, by the way, i like your writing! It looks good" jake said, picking up a few blankets and pillows off the ground
"Thanks? But um.. How do you know? Did you go through my book?"
"What? No! Of course not. Lol. Why whould i do that?"
"Dunno. You just seem like the type of guy to do that, read the most heart-wrenching thing ever then shrug it off and act like it never happened."
"I would never johnniee.. Anyway! You're sleeping in the bed, im crashing the couch. Niighhhtt"
"Umm..? Night???"
'He didn't give that much thought, huh.' Johnnie thought to himself, taking the blanket jake was handing to him and lying in the bed in a little ball.
'Whats wrong with me.
Why do i like boys.
Why did it have to be some guy i dont even know that well? '
Johnnie was making himself angry. He didn't want to like guys yet every time jake crossed his mind all he could think of was 'pretty weirdo.' Maybe he'll just get over it.
Johnnie sat up, throwing his shirt off and actually laying down comfortably. Usually, he'd have something. Just something to hold while he went to sleep, whether it was a pillow or a tiny stuffed animal. But here, he didn't have that. That would be weird. No teen should have a teddy. with the emptiness in his arms, he couldn't rest. Surely there was something to hold onto. Just for the time being. He sat up, searching around withvjis hands all around the bed until His hand brushed against a soft. He grabbed it, before laying back down, anddd falling asleep.

The sun shined through the window, down on Johnnie's face, waking him up
"Ggghhhhhhhhgggggggg go AWAY damned giant ball of GAS. Your just a giant burning ball of FARTS"
"Ermmmmm, Johnnie???"
"AHHHHH"
johnnie fell out the bed, still clutching the hello kitty plush tightly.
"DUDE??? are you okay???"
"Ummm, yeah, uhm, why are you in here.?"
"Its my room, the better question is, why were you all snuggled up to my old hello kitty plush?? You could've came and told me if you were scared"
"No reason"
Johnnie spoke, embarrassed as he picked himself up and tossed the plush gently onto the bed.
"Hey, that looks really good !"
The brunette pointed at the now helf-painted paper mache ball-on-a-stick.
"Thanks dude, its gonna look so good when I Finish!"
"Definitely. Anyway, ummm, you have any hoodies? It's kinda cold"
"Yeah, look in my closet"
Jake pointed at a door near the corner of the room.
"Thanks"
Johnnie walked over, opening the door.
'Holy fuck? This kid must be rich for REAL'  he thought to himself, looking around before spotting where all Jakes longsleeve tops were. Rummaging through the hung clothes, he came across a black nike hoodie. Nothing special, I guess. Johnnie put it on, walking back out after switching the lights out.
"Dude."
"What?"
"That shit looks giant on you lmao"
"IT ONLY GOES DOWN TO MY UPPER THIGH THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?????"
"Tee hee"
".. Bro what."
"Tee. Hee."
"What normal person says 'tee hee' jake"
"You dont control meeee"
"You genuinely concerned me man"
"Colon three"
"Im about tired of you"
"No your nott"
"I know"

---

Umm. The secind hand embarasment i get from this is INSANE. Tee hee :3